Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Shepherdsville, KY

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
Fast paced and not very friendly managers
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KY 40165February 25, 2019
If you don meet rate they get very mad at you, It won't matter to them if you're not feeling well, they want you at your work station at all times. You are also not allowed to talk to your work neighbors.
Pros
30 minutes lunch, then 15 minutes break.
Cons
not allowed to talk to you work neighbors, very stiffing place to work
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your candid feedback. We work hard to ensure we provide opportunities where our associates feel that can be successful. It sounds like there might be some challenges at this location. As you may be aware we have an ethics hotline to report issues just like this. Please report your concern to our hotline and we will work to investigate and resolve your concerns. Integrity Hotline Telephone: (833) 520-0055 | Online: www.IEH.IntegrityStaffing.com

productive work place
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJuly 19, 2017
loading trucks with boxes or crates on pallets full with either shoes or clothing wrapping up totes with plastic wrap so they don't tip over inside the trucks during transition any movement could cause in a pallet knocking every other pallet filled over
Pros
lunch rooms clean and breaks where resonable
Cons
some employees make your job harder then it should
tepm job
Associate (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJune 23, 2017
no true leadership for temp workers. I never knew who to speak to about anything I may or maynot have needed. Disorganized and strict to the severity of termination if you took to long in the bathroom
Great Place to work
Admin Coach ESL Program (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYMay 31, 2017
I loved my experience with Integrity Staffing Solutions, the Company accommodates to your needs, treats you with respect and professionalism.
I would recommend anyone who is looking for a temp position to apply and give a chance to this company
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
nothing
Job culture was awesome
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYApril 17, 2017
Loved the job culture of the place, the people was friendly and the leads was pretty awesome too. We would have a big party after peak for as a break for us employees!
Pros
Free lunches, a peak ball party
Cons
Not understanding the fact of NO SPACE
Fun loving work environment
Seasonal Returns Associate (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYMarch 8, 2017
The work environment is very fun and inviting but the benefits are lacking and the pay is fairly decent and you will have next to no time for life outside of work.
Pros
Lots of people
Cons
Lots of people
Great Company to work as a Temp
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYSeptember 19, 2016
If you find yourself in between jobs, Integrity Staffing is a great place to work until you get the call you really want. Great people and great training.
Pros
Training
Cons
salary
worked in putaway
Warehouse work at Amazon (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYSeptember 19, 2016
was responsible in putting products up were they need to be worked with over a 1000 people dailey during peek season 2000 plus people,
Great, normal people
Picker (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYAugust 14, 2016
Everything was superb. They handle a lot of employees so sometimes there was a delay in communication but my experience was excellent, Delays were short. I'm mostly basing delay on other coworkers concerns.
Pros
Fun, Caring, Real people
Cons
None?
Good company to work with
Packer (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYApril 8, 2016
I went back for a second time even though it is temporary and the schedule is good-- everything is good. The only downside to it is I am an hour and a half away.
Pros
free lunches sometimes, a lot of fun
Cons
3 days only accepted for medical leave
Company lacks Organization
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYDecember 28, 2015
The staff is friendly, yet lacks the business organization needed to be effective with their employees.
Too many variables that are not discussed up front, lack of communication between the job client and I.S.S.
Pros
Ato
Cons
Healthcare is too expensive, lack of communication
Typical Temp Agency
Focus Coach Admin (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYAugust 3, 2015
I was lucky enough to have been scooped up for a position on the Integrity side vs. Amazon, which was the warehouse I was temp hired for. It was awesome! I loved it and wish I would try going back.
Pros
pay, structure, culture
This was a staffing company for Amazon.com
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYApril 24, 2015
The company offered time of for sick days or personal days. They had time off for holidays. For our summer pinic we all went to Kentucky Kingdom.
Integrity
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYFebruary 4, 2015
Working for Integrity at Amazon is no different than being a full time Amazon employee with the exception of zero benefits and more scrutiny on job performance and attendance. Like Amazon full time, there is no fun to be had while on the job. You must stay focused on your task at all times. You will answer not only to your Integrity lead but to the Amazon leads and managers as well.
good workplace
customer returns (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJanuary 15, 2015
It is was very hard and staying on my feet. I had to learn to pace my self and pay attention to what i was doing due to the fact I was on rate schedule. It was your typical warehouse job. The warehouse was big and alot of steel racks which was filled with product. Every employee had to pick at a certain which was there policy. It didn't matter your statics with the company.
Pros
good workplace
Cons
walking all day
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJanuary 12, 2015
We had meeting before our shifts started and after lunch everyday. Very fast pace work environment but we had fun in the process.
Fun place to work.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJanuary 8, 2015
We had meeting everyday before our shifts started and after lunch. It was a very fast pace working environment. The people there was nice and fun to work with. At first keeping up with the number of units per hour was hard but it all came to you by the third week of working there.
Productive and Fun Enviroment
Temp (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYSeptember 10, 2014
I worked at Amazon Fulfillment Center the work place was fun, clean productive and clean.
productive and fun workplace with golf course
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYAugust 18, 2014
loved my co workers and the people around me. I loved my manager khalee she was very nice and if i needed anything she would be there i hated the standing for 12 hours at a time but thats a typical warehouse work place in general. I learned alot how to scan boxes and put LPN labels on shoes and send them down a conveyor belt i also learned what a cubiscan was and what a photo container meant. Management was good they always walked around and made sure we were doing our job and making sure it was correctly. The hardest part of my job basically was standing for 11 hours because my back hurt really bad. The most enjoyable part of my job there was the people around me they were friendly and we had really good communication skills between each other to make sure we were all doing our jobs right .
Pros
free hot chocolate :)
Cons
made the break times different
Great office job
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  ShepherdsvilleJuly 15, 2014
Love the job!!! Very difficult to advance in the company. Different rules apply to different people.