Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Tualatin, OR

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 2,082 reviews
It's ok
Warehouse Associate/ Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORDecember 28, 2017
The staging agency was ok, they found me a few jobs but nothing permanent. Just a few days here and there, but it want a naff place to work from if that's what your looking for
Cons
Not enough work
Great Temporary Job Source
Temporary Office Support (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORJune 19, 2017
When I worked for Integrity, I worked at an office that did political surveys. That sounds awful, I know, but this company made it fun. The staff at Integrity were always helpful to their employees.
Pros
Very helpful staff
Cons
Temporary work
Great way to meet people and work with variety of companies
Temporary Administrative Assignments (Current Employee) –  Tualatin, OROctober 29, 2016
I am assigned to a business on a temporary basis.
I learn the task that is required of me. It is a great way to learn new computer systems and meet new people.

The hardest part of the job is saying good bye to the people you've been working with, once the job is done.
Pros
Learning is always a plus
Cons
Saying good bye when job is finished.
Productive and relaxed place
Gave quality Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORJune 26, 2015
Every morning I liked to call people who needed jobs, and be able to give them the good news about possible employment. The downside of the company was,that they did not have enough clients to full-fill everyone's employment needs.
Pros
Easy, Friendly, Relaxed
Cons
Not enough employment, small facility
Awsome
Temp Agency (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORApril 17, 2015
I had a family emergys and had to put in my two week, but loved working there. It was really fun drive to job to job doing many thing in a day.
Get along with a wide range of people.
Love to work with my hands. (Former Employee) –  Tualatin OrMarch 31, 2015
I'm a multi task person and enjoy being one.Love to work with a good team that believe in helping out where it needs it. I punch in and have a meeting about the day then set a plan in motion and get started so we all get home on time and product is out the door in a fashion and in good condition. Time we do have our days and the team gets a little tired or slow but that's when some just kick in and show leader ship.
Pros
BQs, and a word from the boss on how we are doing and keep up the good work. Raises
Cons
Every company has one it is what it is.