Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Tucson, AZ

Found 50 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
Fast paced easily transferrable
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 1, 2019
Great job. Job is simple fact paced and worthy of a careeer if youre ok with moving orders from on one side to another quickly. Coworkers are usually busy so there there is usally no time for arguements or strife.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
It was temporary
Relaxed enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 17, 2018
Working there is a really easy job. The managment is not the best but can be worked on. The environment is chill. The hours there a flexible. Also it is full-time.
fun workplace
Stock select (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 7, 2018
the work it's hard, but fun and nice people ,different cultures and you learn how to handle machines, receveing product, the lunch break is short and the payment is good.
Cons
no much time for lunch
Not bad.
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 10, 2018
Inventory protection excellent. Majority of work is seasonal. Temp. to hire is possible depending on needs and performance. Tucson work location is remote.
outbound
Outbound Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 19, 2018
outbound at target warehouse but working for integrity the job was quick paced and fun to. i learned quick and the management was good. the hardest part was working thru the holidays we had alot of orders.
Warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 2, 2018
a typical day at work was going into work at 6 and using a gun scanner to load carts with necessary items. the most enjoyable part of this job is getting a break
Pros
lunch
Cons
short breaks
some people were fun to work with
Outbound Coach (temp supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 11, 2018
i was part of a transition faze. they took over a contract and i came as a supervisor from the previous company, so it was rough trying to help my team understand the process. the management team i joined did not have the tools for success. most of them were new to the place and the position.
the pay was not agreeable. lots of us had to accept a pay cut with the transition. and we few supervisors that transitioned over had a substantial pay cut to continue. if i wasn't moving towards a full time position with the contracted company i would not have accepted the big pay cut.
great pay and fast paced
Heavy Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 4, 2018
loved working here its a million sq ft. building with 2000lb equipment running around everywhere. when your not on the machine you can be in the packaging and shipping section of the warehouse. really a fun job and has a night shift differential
Pros
good pay and overtime available
Cons
temporary job
I enjoyed working there I enjoyed the people
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson ArizonaFebruary 26, 2018
The hours were not always there you had to leave early a lot. When you arrived at work you were sent home they already had too many people. I did enjoy the management most of the time they were fair and kind
Pros
Enjoyed working with the people
Cons
Not enough hours to pay the bills
company closed
Recruiting agent (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 13, 2018
company was closing for the season and was informed company was not going to be reopening, pay was somewhat competitive and the hours were really nice.
Fair
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 13, 2018
I was hired through integrity staffing to work at target warehouse for the holidays. I worked there for 6 weeks and worked overtime every week. I was content for the time i was with them. Not the vest job i had but i apreciated the oportunity.
Pros
Over time available weekly
Cons
Seasonal work only
very hard working and fast past
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 10, 2018
we learned how to unload boxes from trucks and sort them out. also we learned how to pack and rap costumer products people were very patient and very helpful if was always a safe environment standing up all day is the con about job but overall its a great working environment.
Pros
good pay, good food
Cons
long shifts, standing on feet all say, short breaks
hardworking place.
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 8, 2018
staying to yourself and , i've learned about the device/mc-40 they give too you to pick out customers orders and procces them through the system, management was alright , never had problems. cultures the same as any other, hardest part was the employs that didn't know what to do would ask me how to do stuff , when Ive been busy, most enjoyable would be , being able to go to different departments if there was no work in one.
Pros
cool people
Cons
short breaks
Good work for the season.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 10, 2018
It was a good way to make money, and it reliably lasts through the season. Good way to try your hand at leadership positions if you have never tried it before.
Pros
The hours.
Cons
Sometimes work lets out early.
Worst Staffing Agency
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 10, 2018
ISS is the worst staffing solutions on the planet. When they start to cut your hours you might as well find a new job because they do not lay you off or fire you they rather you quit so it looks good for them.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 3, 2018
Productive and same work and duties everyday. Not really fun cause of the work being the same everyday, has good benefits if you'll take advantage of it.
Temporary Employment
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85747December 20, 2017
Typically I enjoyed working here, I just disliked the fact that it is a seasonal job with no guarantee of permanency. Most management were helpful, some were lacking in compassion for anybody at all.
No integrity here!
Warehouse Coach / Seasonal Job (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 18, 2017
Integrity staffing is not upfront or honest about job or hours!
I do not recommend them!
Will work you like a dog as long as they have the need, but as soon as they do not need you, you are laid off, no notice no explanation.
Pros
Money
Review for integrity staffing
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 14, 2017
I was hired through integrity staffing, and started working through them for Target warehouse. When I went to apply, I was hired on the spot. When I called to get my schedule, they never put me in the system. I went back down to integrity staffing, I told them what my problem was. The woman there was extremely helpful, and got me on the schedule immediately.
it was an okay place since they put you at target warehouse
General Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 29, 2017
moving about the warehouse if they need people in other places, they also ask if people would like to volunteer to move to another part of the warehouse if they need more people in those other places.