Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in West Columbia, SC

Found 18 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
It's a good place to work when you really need an in between job.
Stow Coach (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 14, 2018
Daily work is certainly no walk in the park, but I did learn things about management and warehouse work. There is very little time outside of work to actually have a life however, and the pay does not compensate for the work done.
Benefits
Terrible
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJune 30, 2018
I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone who is looking for a career. This is mostly a job to work for a couple of months to save money. Especially if you have medical problems.
Just went to take my picture and drug test. Everyone was nice and helpful.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJune 29, 2018
Just went for my appt. for my drug test and background check, to show my ID and take picture. Never been there before had to use me GPS to find the place. But everyone was nice and helpful. And didn't take long at all. About an hour and I was out the door. Now just waiting for my orientation.
Pros
Insurance, discounts, different shifts
Cons
If i work nights it will hard to get used to. But i need a job.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCMarch 4, 2018
Good place to work if you're built for it, can be stressful at times, constant work, very fast pace, very short breaks :(, first 30 days are hard on the body but gets better with time.
Keeps you on your feet
Picker for Amazon (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJanuary 27, 2018
If you are looking for a job with a lot of walking, this is the job for you. I was employed at amazon through integrity. They are strict on their breaks and any time off task. 3 minutes late from a 15 minute break and you are getting a write up.
Pros
The pay, easy job
Cons
Strict, stressful
It was an okay job
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJanuary 15, 2018
I loved the environment and the people I worked with. I learned the pace of the job itself, which is 2 steps per second when I worked for them at Amazon. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with it all. I tried to do it but I couldn't. It was a lot on me at the end of the day.
Pros
lovely staff
Cons
the fast pace I was required to have
Excellent organization to work for
Recruiting Process Manager (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJanuary 12, 2018
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Integrity Staffing Solutions. I have learned many things about myself as well as how the corporate world operates. Being able to assist those in need of employment is the most compelling part of my job.
productive
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCDecember 28, 2017
When people work together the job can get done quick and efficiently. I feel like integrity would be good if they actually cared about their employees and communicate the right way.
Pros
good hours
Cons
bad staffing
Fast paced working environment.
Product Locator (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCSeptember 15, 2017
I would prefer not to post a comment at this time about a typical day at work, what I learned, management, workplace culture, the hardest part of the job, or the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
Productive , hard-working environment
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJune 6, 2017
It was a great environment , the work is fast-paced , but you can get the job done . Its easy learning , great teachers , and a great workplace . I loved working there and wouldn't mind going back .
Productive Work Day
Warehouse Associate ICQA (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCApril 23, 2017
A typical work day for me consisted of counting multiple bins, and checking for error that may have occurred from interactions between the bin and other associates. I learned from management that there's always room for improvement, and room to grow.
Pros
The people
Cons
Short Breaks
Flexible schedule, fun, and room for growth
Inventory Control Associate (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCMarch 28, 2017
It provided me valuable knowledge and fast pace work environment. There was recognition for hard work and flexible schedule to fit everyday life. The supervisors really motivated workers and was a part of our every day task.
Productive, you'll always have something to do
Inbound Associate (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCMarch 21, 2017
Working at Integrity Staffing Solution is more so all of what you make of it if you want to advance with the company & grow those doors are definitely open. The employees that work there are helpful for the most part the environment is great people are very friendly.
Seasonal
Inventory Control Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJanuary 31, 2017
Everyday for this temp service working through Amazon, I worked in the Inventory Control and Quality Assurance department. We counted bins everyday that had Amazon items in to assure that those items belong there or if they were missing. Only thing I learned the short period being there was how to pack items to have shipped off, and this system called Amensty which basically had employee go down each row of mods to pick up items on the floor and put them back in their respectful location. The long hours of counting was the hard part about the job.
Pros
getting paid every week.
Cons
seasonal job, no benefits, long hours of counting
Pay good but work long hours
PICKER (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCOctober 17, 2016
The starting pay rate is pretty good. It is a fairly easy job, but you do work very long hours. They can also call for overtime. Management could be better as well.
Very hard on the body
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCSeptember 12, 2016
It's like a prison there. I would not recommend it. Minimal breaks and you have to hit a certain production number or you will be reprimanded. They threaten you with mandatory overtime all week and usually do not tell you until the day before.
Graet Place to work
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 16, 2016
Great place to work. loved every one I worked with. my manager was great. Hope Columbia home office opens soon so that I can return. Pay was great as well.