Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Whitestown, IN

Found 40 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
5 stars for integrity
Hard worker (Current Employee) –  Whitestown, INMay 21, 2018
I think the pay is fair and they are a equal opportunity company. Always there to help find right position for the individual and the management was best i have seen here lately.. Was not rude and actually cared to help me get my job, that i am very thankful for!!!!
Pros
everthing
Cons
long walk to break area outside with little time
Confusion
Safety Coach (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INApril 10, 2018
Miscommunications lead to poor management. The best bet is to deal with Amazon managers directly. Otherwise, there is no support for the average worker.
Fun
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INMarch 21, 2018
this is a staffing agency so their is not really much to tell. But the service is great and they will find you work but it is up to you and your performance weather you stay with the company you get sent to.
good place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INFebruary 16, 2018
Good organization, easy training, temp to perm position, several shift, good network, work is sometimes painful, break and lunches are short, management is ok
Cons
short break and lunch
Integrity Staffing Emplyed for Amazon. I actually worked at Amazon through Integrity Staffing
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INDecember 21, 2017
I was employed through Integrity Staffing for Amazon in Whites Town Indiana. I was a packer for Amazon. I would take items from totes and make a box for that item, pack the item, tape the box, and send it down a conveyor belt. It was a very fast paced and some of the items were very heavy. You had to make a certain rate each hour.
Pros
Good place to work if you are of the younger generation
Cons
Very faced paced and you had to make a certain rate per hour
Staffing company
Picker (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INNovember 29, 2017
A typical work day is exciting I have learned to help others more management is full of great people with great personality's. It also has great potential to grow. the most enjoyable part is the customer service.
great place
Packer (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INSeptember 24, 2017
fast paced environment lost weight while there faced paced as it is for amazon that you would be the temp for you come in to the warehouse do stretches start your day have two breaks as well as lunch you cant go out for lunch which is limited but ok.
Pros
Great temp job have to be ready to work
Cons
Work out and shifts available
Great People, Great employee relations
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INSeptember 4, 2017
Honestly I have nothing but the upmost gratitude to the staff at Integrity. They made you feel like a valued member of the team and always worked with you no matter what situation you were in. I only wish I could have worked for their HR team. They do a great job and treat their employees with respect and a genuine kindness.
Pros
Flexible and considerate to their employees
Cons
They are very motivated employer and willing to assist.
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INJune 10, 2017
I worked for this company as a temporary employee at the Amazon warehouse. They provided employees inside the building that we could talk to at any time. Also provided us with surprises during the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I loved seeing the new items, and also had no difficulty packaging them for UPS shipment. I would have stayed longer at this job if it was closed than 58 miles from my home.
Pros
Fast paced. and interesting.
Cons
Too far from my home location.
Hard to manage life and work
Picker (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INFebruary 19, 2017
Called for overtime way too much,even before it was necessary. Strict on breaks. A lot of walking. Too crowded, induced panic attacks. The drive was too far for me to keep going back there.
Pros
some nice people, decent pay
Cons
short breaks, crowded
Don't work there. It is the pits
Temp job (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INFebruary 16, 2017
12 hr days. Four hours on the road each day to get to work. No insurance or benefits. Little trainging. Avoid this one like the plague.
Pros
I don't work there anymore
Cons
I wasted too much of a year messing with them.
amazon
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INJanuary 27, 2017
its a great place to order stuff you want ,but a terrible place to work, they tell you all these benefits and plus but when you start to work and about after the 2nd week they work you like a dog and burn you ,your told lies everyday
Pros
N/a
Cons
benefits short breaks pay
Challanging experience
Amazon Fulfillment Center (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INJanuary 2, 2017
Working at Amazon Warehouse is a challanging position, it takes hard work and confidence. You work long hours and have lift up to 40 lbs by yourself. it was a very challanging job but i loved every minute of it.
Pros
Good pay, friendly enviroment, good benefits
Integrity Staffing Solutions
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INOctober 22, 2016
Fast and meeting deadlines with multi-tasking. I put my training to great use. My supervisor and co-workers are helpful. I work hard above and beyond.
Pros
Clients succeed when their associates succeed.
Cons
Short breaks, Healthcare, etc.
Productive and fun environment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INSeptember 19, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was going into work and seeing my co-workers because we worked side by side while handling the packages at work and we also ate lunch together during our break.
Pros
breaks, lunch, friendly work environment
Cons
hard on feet
Fast paced environment
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INJune 20, 2016
Meeting first thing in the morning speaking about production and company expectation for the day. Reaching and excelling productivity percentages. Working directly with the management team with operating micro-accounts and running reports as I lead a group of team members. Promoting company products and reaching sales goals in the sales and marketing department.

Micro-Accounts
Leading associates
Working directly with other members of the management team
Holding associates to company expectations
Worked with a great group of team players
Working with rebellious associates
The most enjoyable part of the job is working and assisting team members, and customers.
Cons
short breaks
It was definitelty a learning experience and weight loss accomplishment.
Amazonian Associate (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INMay 23, 2016
I learned the Amazon systems only after becoming an associate. The hardest part of the job is being able to adjust to the 10 hour days.
Cons
short breaks long days
fun and relaxing place to work
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INFebruary 28, 2016
the job was very laid back easy going good people everything was where it needed to be to get the job done and i would work for them again if given the chance
Warehouse
Packer (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INJanuary 10, 2016
Very hard job if you are not in shape to run around 1,000,000,000feet of building. Pay was good. The company offered good incentives to their employees.
A place to learn discipline and good work ethic.
Packer (Current Employee) –  Whitestown, INDecember 27, 2015
A typical day at work consist of a lot of walking and lifting and it does take some getting use to. I enjoyed having consistent work schedule, and so I knew what to expect with each paycheck. Although the work can be challenging at times, I have learned that it is possible work to do. I have met a lot of interesting people while working there, which was the most enjoyable part of the job. Also the management staff there is very nice and do a good job of acknowledging your strengths.
Pros
Amount of hours provided are consistent and plenty.
Cons
Breaks are short.