Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Wilmington, DE

Found 41 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
Awesome place to work
Payroll Specialist - The City County Building (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 15, 2018
Awesome place to work. I would recommend this company to anyone. When I got laid off in 2007. Integrity kept me working for 4 years. My second lay off. I signed up with Integrity and was hire right away.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Exciting place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 1, 2018
excellent work environment. Great staff. I had fun and learned a lot while working at Integrity staffing solutions. I would recommend working there to any one interested
Good Work enviroment
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 30, 2017
Agency maintained continuous communications with candidates while on assignment. Management always attempted to place candidates in assignments suited to their skill sets and personality. Always had an open door policy.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Downtimes
Temp Assignment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 20, 2017
This was a temp assignment where I answered phones and checked mail and typed up letters for upper management when requested. Ordered lunches for upper management when meetings where scheduled. The people in the office where ok to work along side.
Fast paced, high growth work environment
Director of Finance (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 13, 2017
Work days are impossible to plan and execute upon as a result of fast paced, CEO centered work environment. Learned to be flexible and prioritize big fish.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Erratic work environment
it is very efficient
Financial Planning and Forecast Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 19, 2017
It is very fast pacing but if your performance is good, you get good rewards. But you can't take vacation from Oct to the end of Dec since it is the busiest time there.
A fast paced environment but worth the hard work
Online and Digital Community Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 5, 2017
At sometime deadlines can be hard to meet with how fast the industry changes, but it keeps you busy and you are constantly learning! The management team cares about your advancement and helps get you what you need to get you there.
Pros
Engaging team, benefits, rewarding work
Cons
tight deadlines, fast paced, reactive
Hardwork
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 4, 2017
The work was hard but, satisfying. they provdided me wit great hours and pay. the people provided a great work enviroment and i was happy i had good job stability.
Great opportunity for learning
Internal staff (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 17, 2017
Promises of advancement are just to get you to stay. Lots of office politics and if you do not play along, if you are a person who just goes to work and does your job well that is not enough. You must go out and party with your supervisorschedule and do work that was delegated to them is not in your job description and actually you should not even see. But once you start, it doesn't stop and your time on the clock never ends. They do not like for you to take time off even when you have almost 2 months saved up. Great stepping stone, not a final destination.
Pros
CEO AND CFO are great if you can talk with them.
Cons
Under appreciated
Great Place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 10, 2016
Very Productive. Long Hours. Multicultural co-workers that are very nice. provides a helping hand in any situation. Very flexible schedule and 40+ hours a week.
A great place to build a career
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 26, 2016
What a great place to build a career. I started here as a picker and moved my way to a manager in about a year. Great atmosphere and a place that really cares about work life balance.
Pros
Work Life Balance, Great compensation
Fun place to work
Picker (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 12, 2016
working at integrity was like shopping at a grocery store. I was a picker. I had to look on my scanner for the item I had to get out of the bin and it would tell me what isle and shelf the item was on. co-workers were very friendly.
Warehouse work in a safe place. Good Pay. Flexible time off
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 24, 2016
I worked temp for many years. Most temp jobs if you need time off they fire you immediately. Integrity gives you ATO time to use after you have been there for two weeks. You get to use the time for family emergencies and other things. If you run out of ATO you then get other time but they count against you. But that is fair.

The benefits are good too. The staff is friendly and helpful when I need help. The pace is fast.
Pros
Good benefits. Approved time off. Good pay
Cons
assignment choices
ware house work for Amazon clean have a large break room
temp work (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 3, 2015
I would clock in for shift grab the scainer and start picking items to be shipped stop for 15 min break then pick more then stop for lunch 30 min work more then take the last 15 min. break and this over 10 hour shift.

Management was good at place I worked in Whitestown IN

My co-worker very many but vary little time to get to know them bucause as a picker you have keep moving to make you quota some
of the workers would stop and take breaks in work zone to keep threir rate high so they would let go

The is very big building if you are picker you have speed walk (no running) to make you quota. The scain gun would send you all over the building that would cost you time and would lower you rate.

Just see all the items and see it ship out and that was just cool to see
Pros
lots of work, big company
Productive workplace
Pick worker (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 18, 2015
A day at work was manageable. I learned to stay productive working alongside coworkers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity driven environment.
Enjoyed the various assignments i accepted
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 6, 2014
My last assignment was as an order selector. I enjoyed the mobility and consistency of filling daily orders.
Pros
Early hours
Cons
Short breaks
Currently Working
Human Resources Liaison (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 5, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
okay staffing agency
warehouse receiver (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 12, 2014
The place of employment where I was placed kept me busy all day which in turned made my days go by faster.
Pros
room for growth within the company
Cons
will work you hard then release you from the position while you're hoping to go permanent
Productive work environment
Customer Service Rep II/Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 12, 2014
My days were pretty laid back.

I learned how to reset passwords for different merchants and chase branches. They had to call in to order cash for there businesses.

Management was good.

Co-workers were ok.

There was nothing hard about the job, it was laid back.

I enjoyed learning about how the merchants/branches order cash and how the whole process worked.
Pros
Some of the co-works and the job it self
Cons
No cons
Warehouse Environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 18, 2014
A typical day at work would include using a scanning machine to pick merchandise off shelves and bins to help fill customers orders. You must be accurate and fast to meet your daily quota. We worked in a huge warehouse so employees were on our feet a lot and had to move fast to get from one location to another.
Pros
pay and people