Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in York, PA

Found 15 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
Excellent place to work
Lead Placement Specialist/ Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  York, PAAugust 19, 2018
Productive and fun place to work. Excellent advancement opportunities and mentor programs. Benefits are good and compensation is competitive. Overall good company.
Pros
Incentive Programs
Cons
Standard work not properly outlined
good company
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  York, PAMay 21, 2018
it was a great experience I was offered too come and work for them they assisted us with transportation going and coming the money was great I enjoy this company
Pros
days off
Cons
arkward hours
Good job to have
FOCUS COACH (Former Employee) –  York, PAMarch 30, 2018
Work for temporary service and I was in charge of making sure everyone was making production numbers as needed very fast pace environment long hours and work 6 to 7 days a week
Good
Picking/Packing (Former Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 23, 2018
This job was a good job. Always was work and hours. Alot of people worked there through peak season. Pay checks looked good once the temp agencies would fix there errors on the hours being missed. but always steady work
Enjoying
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  York, PADecember 17, 2017
The job was very enjoyable! The time i had was a very good experience! Sometimes it was stressful but majority time it was great. The greatest time I had the Management was Fantastic!!
Fun place to work
Receiver/Shipper (Former Employee) –  York, PADecember 10, 2017
Exciting and fast-paced sometimes but overall great. Co-worker's with different diversity's and fun to work with. Packing and shipping placed by customers through FedEx and Genco on- line
Pros
Bring your own lunch
Cons
Reasonable breaks
they don't care for their employees
teammate (Current Employee) –  York, PAMay 13, 2017
Have a life, kids and friends? Forget all of that. those things don't matter to the people at this job. They say you can work the hours you signed up for but it is completely bogus!!! You just want to work weekends? Fine but keep in mind a lot of the time they are going to send you home then mandate you for the rest of the week? No work to be done and its not even your day to work but you gotta be there anyway? Tough!!! you leave you get pointed.
These people don't care about anything but themselves.
Pros
good pay
Cons
everything else
It was ok
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  York paMarch 9, 2017
The application was easy and quick. The people there were nice. The job that I got was alright. It was great during peak season but once that was over, our pay went down and we didn't get 40 hours every week. Other than that, it was fine.
Good work place.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 31, 2017
The warehouse where was working seemed like a decent place to work in but it was temp. position. The managers work with you if there is not work in your area they will find work for you so you always stay busy, which I found to be extremely helpful.
Pros
free lunch time
Cons
decrease in pay after holiday peak season
Very cool job!
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Genco, York, PA.September 29, 2016
It has been a real pleasure to work for Integrity Staffing Solutions!!! They are very professional and hands on with whatever you need to help you fulfill your work experience!
Pros
3 day weekends, competitive pay, great opportunity to advance.
Fun workplace
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  York, PASeptember 21, 2016
Great working place, great people to be around. Helped me find a job as soon as possible. They get you in fast. They work with you to see what shift best suits you.
Great Place to Work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  York, PAJuly 13, 2016
It's a great place to work. They have an amazing staff that will help you with anything. It's been an amazing experience. I am currently in the process of getting hired on at one of many amazing companies integrity deals with. I have advanced within my company while still being considered Integrity. It's great wages for the work you do. They're definitely many benefits to working with staffing company. It's definitely the best staffing company I have ever delt with. I recommend them to friends and family members looking for a job. They give you a second chance, and a new lease on life. If you have the opportunity to work for this company definitely give it a try. Stop reading my review and try them for yourself. What are you waiting for? Get your second chance at life now.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks, great staff, great wages, fast paced, easy work, and opportunities to getting hired on with many more benefits.
Cons
None that I can think of.
Great and fun place to work
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  York, PADecember 26, 2015
everyone was great and friendly, no problems, flexible hours, vacation. there was always something fun going on, and the store beside would always make us food for break :)
Work oriented
Packing (Former Employee) –  York, PAOctober 26, 2015
My shift was weekend day, my main schedule was Saturday - Monday 5:30am to 6:00 pm. You get four breaks overall, one in the morning that is 15 minutes long, 30 minute lunch break, another 15 minute break, and then a 10 minute break at the end of the day. I was a packer, I only worked for Integrity for two days. On my first day I was trained on packing, and the expectation was to be able to work independently from that point on. My trainer informed me that we were all mandated for three days overtime that week and those days would be 7:30 am to 6:00pm. That equaled out to 66 hours on my first whole week of working there. I quit after the end of my second day, I wasn't willing to work that much overtime when I just started, I am willing to work overtime but I think 66 hours off the bat is a bit much. The job over all is easy, its the standing for 12 hours that is the hardest part. Everyone is pretty nice there, until you quit. In my personal opinion, I think Inegrity is more concerned about having people there to do the jobs than anything else.