Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 31 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
Fast pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNMay 29, 2019
I worked temporarily through out the Christmas season. The pay was competitive but no stability offered. The job was fast pace therefore the hours went by pretty fast.
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
No job stability
satffing agency dont expect job security
Laborer/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Linden, NJSeptember 10, 2018
overall integrity staffing is a good place to work if you are in between jobs , however one day you might go to work to find out at the end of your shift that you no longer have a job because things slowed down.
This was a staffing agency for Amazon.com
SHIPPING, RECEIVING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 12, 2018
I enjoyed this job as it was a staffing agency for Amazon.com. We worked in the Amazon Phoenix 6 warehouse which became very competitive filling orders for Amazon.com customers shipping and receiving. This was my favorite job I have ever worked at.
treated poorly
Temporary Customer Returns Associate for Amazon (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 4, 2017
Thrown in with a bunch of Amazonians. Some treat you good. You have to work your butt off to impress the Amazon managers. I've done it twice and gotten hired on by Amazon twice by having to be Integrity Staffing solutions employee twice. It's terrible.
Great Company To Work For
CUSTOMER RETURNS ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 4, 2017
An Amazon Affiliate with flexible schedule. Communication was good, they were thorough in research and their quest to reach a resolve to issues. Good company to work for.
Integrity to Amazon
Customer Returns Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 9, 2017
Integrity is the temp service that hires for Amazon during Peak season. If you meet your rate, have good attendance, you can apply to convert to Amazon.
Pros
5 day sick leave
Cons
pays less than amazon
Worked in a customer order fulfillment center
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 19, 2016
The job involved a lot of walking and repeated bending and lifting. The co-workers were typically college kids. I learned how online retailers filled their orders in a warehouse setting. Enjoyed the shift I had. I had 10 hour shifts 4 days a week, that gave me time to enjoy my own personal interests outside of work.
Pros
fast paced evironment
Cons
Short breaks
The position was working at Amazon
Customer service associate (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJFebruary 26, 2016
I was hired to work for Amazon for the holiday season. I learned how many departments work together to achieve customer satisfaction. The managers were great to work for and they often advised me of how much my work performance made a difference. I had the opportunity of working with others as well as on my own.
Pros
working full time in a four day work week
Cons
working the overnight shift
Fun place to work
CustomerServiceRepresentative/PlacementSpecialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 19, 2015
The co-workers can be difficult, but nothing different from what you will get working anywhere else. Having patience for the clients that are coming in the building is really the hardest part of the job.
Productive and relaxed place
Gave quality Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORJune 26, 2015
Every morning I liked to call people who needed jobs, and be able to give them the good news about possible employment. The downside of the company was,that they did not have enough clients to full-fill everyone's employment needs.
Pros
Easy, Friendly, Relaxed
Cons
Not enough employment, small facility
Life of a picker.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJApril 5, 2015
Constantly enjoying a fast paced work while steadily holding an above average rate. Occasional heavy lifting, keeping a well detailed track of items needed to be picked. Labeling missing and damaged products for inventory control, along with tote replenishment to each station to maintain the daily work-flow.
Pros
Three day weekend
Cons
Dealing with incorrect informants.
It has been sometime since I worked with this company. I really enjoyed applying my skills to the work assignments that I was sent to.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMarch 15, 2015
I was employed with this company for 10 years. I experienced working at several company's where I was able to apply my skills as well as learn some news skills along my journey. I very pleasant company to work for.
Great Customers.
Night Associate within Customer Returns Department (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 6, 2014
The team is what represented the company and felt like management did not take the role seriously and was not worth my hard work.
Pros
steady job
Cons
management didn't handle the store well enough.
Many different work assignments.
Temporary Customer Service Assignments (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 1, 2013
I have had both short term and long term employment assignments and met many people and learned much.
Pros
Many different assignments.
Cons
Some assignments were not very busy.
Fast Paced Lively Environment!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 26, 2013
It is over 2 years from now since I started working as a ISS representative. I would say, it's not easy. Everyday shift is a challenge, you will have to give the best quality service to satisfy the candidates/associates by giving the exact information they needed. The management is always there for back-up, you will meet new co-workers and will have more friends.
The hardest part of the job is that, when you assisted some candidates/associates they don't even appreciate what you did for them, but it is part of your job to give quality service. My most enjoyable part is the everyday learning process. =)
Pros
Lots of Benefits..!
Cons
None as I think of..
Most Challenging Part of my job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 26, 2013
It is hard to handle an irate visitor, but it is a great challenge for me to help him/her with their concerns. Anyway, that is the job of a customer service representative. To give your best on how to help your visitors. Overall, I'm just lovin' it! :D
Keep up the good work and hope you can help more people in looking for the right job for them!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEJuly 25, 2013
Working with Integrity Staffing Solutions for the last few years has been a great experience. I have enhanced my skills in communication and customer service which I believed I didn't possess before. Integrity Staffing Solutions always provide systematic solutions for us to do our job efficiently. ISS staff has always been supportive in assisting us and in providing the information we need that makes our jobs easier.
CSR (Current Employee) –  DelawareJuly 25, 2013
FUN. Improved my communication skills. Lucky having been able to find people I can build friendships with.
Good Company to work for with.
CSR (Current Employee) –  DEJuly 25, 2013
There's no easy job, but with nice people around, working for such company makes it real fun. Integrity rocks!
Work Opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 25, 2013
There is no easy job. But the most rewarding about this job is when someone told you you did an amazing job and that you were able to help them. It really feels great when you know you were able to help other people.

Integrity Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location