Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Dock Worker

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
Worst Staffing Agency
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 10, 2018
ISS is the worst staffing solutions on the planet. When they start to cut your hours you might as well find a new job because they do not lay you off or fire you they rather you quit so it looks good for them.
unloading trailer
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  OregonFebruary 19, 2016
show up and got right to work after clock in and safety talk. then spent ten hours with breaks unloading trailers by hand on to convers belts until truck was don and then I repeated until end of shift
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
This season was a good peak season
Dock Worker (Current Employee) –  Petersburg, VAJanuary 8, 2016
I enjoyed working for integrity. They were polite and ready for whatever I asked for. I have all of my training and I had no problems from them. I would like to work for them again.
Pros
You won $5.00 gift cards
Cons
short breaks
A demanding but rewarding work place
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 21, 2015
Everyday there was always a demand high demand of what is expected of the employee but hard work was rewarded and the pay grade was exceptional
Pros
free lunches, entertainment, and constant contests of item give aways to keep employee moral up
Cons
certain holidays must be worked through
Fast paced, well organized company
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJuly 27, 2015
Very fast paced environment. Co-workers are independent. Management works well behind the scenes, although, they are not present on the floor.
Pros
good compensation for assigned duties
Cons
little to no training
fun environment with a lot of potential to move up!
Dock Worker, Focus Coach (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 7, 2014
My co-workers were mainly friends from high school who I had kept in touch with. Integrity gave us all the opportunity to start working with the necessary experience to move up. I worked with this staffing agency 4 times and the pay was really good for a first job. On my 3rd assignment I had the opportunity to further develop my skills and help others by becoming a focus coach. The management staff was rather helpful especially during the busiest time of the year. The hardest part of the job was handling upwards to 1,000+ packages in a 30 minute period. meeting a deadline for a trucks departure was difficult but helped challenge my co-workers and myself. But the most rewarding part of the job was the skills I had obtained. Talking, Coaching and Auditing helped prepare me for a management related job I hope to one day achieve.
Pros
paid breaks, internal hiring, easy to make friends.
Cons
long hours, a lot of standing