Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Fulfillment Associate

Found 66 reviews matching the search See all 2,071 reviews
One day notice job was over
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILMarch 4, 2019
Came in as a temp with high expectation of being hired full time.
4 out of 83 were kept at end of contract.
No management was ever in site to address ANYTHING.
Was told in an email the contract was up and could work 1 more day.
Yeah 1 day notice.
Cons
1/2 lunch off the clock. No management onsite.
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. From time to time our clients will give us short notice when jobs are changing based on their business needs. This is especially difficult for our associates. We work hard to ensure our clients give us as much notice as possible if they are going to change their staffing levels to ensure our teams have time to respond. We would like to help you identify new opportunities. Please reach out to our branch team in Bolingbrook.

Very good pay and loved being there
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazle Townshp, PAFebruary 26, 2019
I was happy being paid the amount i was and i also loved doing the job. I met alot of new people that i still remained friends with after i was laid off.
amazon
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Florence, NJJanuary 16, 2019
decent working and fast paced everyone worked hard togethor did what they were suppose have to meet a rate of 100% everytime so if you dont meet that everyday
Iss
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 27, 2018
Integrity Staffing Solutions will employ you temporarily. If the position is a temp to hire they're very strict on guidelines to employ you with the client for their image. Beware.
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to ensure we match our associates with the best fitting jobs. Generally our clients have criteria that they use to evaluate our employees during the "test" period. Unfortunately not every candidate meets those standards. Our internal teams want to work with you to coach you if you feel like you are not succeeding. It's only through your success that we succeed. If you are ever looking for work in the future - please give us another look. We will work hard to regain your confidence.

money was good hard work
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 13, 2018
it was hard but the money was good it was good exercise with a good amount of walking time .. walked a lot not enough break time though but had to leave for personal reasons
Fun job lots of walking
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 4, 2018
Cool job just a lot of walking that out a big strain on my knees so I only work there a few months. The team members were cool to talk to and easy listeners. You could also change position after,90 days.
The hardest part of the job.
FC Associate I (Former Employee) –  Avenel, NJAugust 16, 2018
Although the job was fun, it was also hard. the hardest part of the job is picking up heavy boxes and scanning them to their rightful place. I still love the job just keep in mind you'll be sweating.
Fast-Paced you stayed on your feet.
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2018
Constantly walking and moving around the warehouse. Your goal is to meet your daily quota, so the pressure is high to reach the goal. Your feet will most definitely ache at the end of each day, for at least the first three months of working their.
Integrity Staff
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 5, 2018
Integrity staffing would be great for anyone who's unemployed. I highly suggest this agency. If you are in the city of baltimore or surrounding areas.
fun workplace
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Chester, VAMay 19, 2018
I really enjoy working for this company (fast pace-friendly people)i would recommend this to anyone awesome place to work and become a full time worker and or a team leader.
Pros
lovely people, fast pace, win gift, become apart of team
Cons
short breaks, parking and health benfits
cool place
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 14, 2018
i really liked this place and would like to work there again. My job was only seasonal so i had to end my job there but if asked again i would return.
Temp Agency pays more than amazon
Temp laborer amazon fulfillment center (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMay 9, 2018
You can always put how long you want to work from this temp agency to always work for amazon some people can regulate this job and live by it too but as soon as you convert over to amazon you lose the rate of pay and weekly pay which to me is better than bi-weekly pay you will always have money in your pocket at the right time until you can find a better job paying weekly by someone else permanently or a totally different agency altogether.
Pros
Good weekly pay for first shift more with night shift
Cons
No matter what agency you work for amazon won't treat you any better
Very informational and helpful
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 27, 2018
It is a facility that helps you be a direct hire for Amazon which you start off with benefits at day one or you could choose to work through integrity staffing and just be a temp worker. Either way it is a great fast paced environment witk place at Amazon. I liked the interview because it was very informational and helpful.
Pros
Benefits at day one
Fast pace envionment
Fulfillment Associate @ Amazon (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KY 40511March 30, 2018
Pick customer items and packing in appropriate boxes, stacking on pallets according to destination and labeling, shrink wrap pallets and loading on to appropriate trucks for delivery.
Pros
free coffee and drinks, times thru the year free catered lunches
Cons
schedules vary within a seven day work week
overall good job
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEFebruary 1, 2018
Good warehouse job, sometimes it will seem like management will give you a hard time about production rates dropping during your performance review even if you don't have any control over it and there computer system sends you all over the warehouse.
Pros
good pay, work day scheduling
Cons
easy to get performance write ups and fired, things get take to seriously
fun work place
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Avenel, NJJanuary 30, 2018
working for integrity was a good choice by working with this company i got to learn new things got to meet new people from different cultures and the managers are inspiring the hardest part of working at amazon is being on your feet for to long but otherwise its a fun and enjoyable place to be .
Pros
etc
Cons
etc
It was an okay job
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJanuary 15, 2018
I loved the environment and the people I worked with. I learned the pace of the job itself, which is 2 steps per second when I worked for them at Amazon. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with it all. I tried to do it but I couldn't. It was a lot on me at the end of the day.
Pros
lovely staff
Cons
the fast pace I was required to have
very laid back and fast paced
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILDecember 18, 2017
make sure you arrive 30 or 40 mins prior to starting shift. Also it never hurts to asl if you are unsure about something. Keep track of your rates because your rates are what makes you successful
Pros
able to wear whatever you like
Cons
attendance has a no-tolerance policy
Amazon Fulfillment Center
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Chester, VANovember 30, 2017
A typical day at work had to be fast pace. You had to be able to walk quickly and get to where you needed to be. You had to be cautious, respectful, diligent, and very observant too. You had to learn how to work with little space when needed, and how to meet work requirements daily. Management was always there to help when called for, in decent time for such a large facility. The most difficult part of the job was the long hours on my feet, but once you get used to it, it flies by and the job is easier to get done. The most memorable part of the job were the employee's and managements sense of humor.
Pros
Employees, breaks, management.
Very friendly company
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILNovember 19, 2017
Very nice company but I would prefer to work with Amazon com but I still keep working at least I have experience if Amazon job available in the future I already have experienced

Integrity Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location