Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Human Resources Coordinator

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
Temp Agency
Safety Specialist/Human resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJanuary 23, 2019
A typical day. You are paid salary. You are expected to arrive before your start time and stay much later than your end time. You are expected to work night hours that were not originally discussed before accepting the position. You are expected to be on call 24-hours a day with no compensation. You will have monetary deductions if you miss a scheduled day but will not be compensated for working extra. You will be expected to cross train and learn all departments. .
Pros
Its work
Great teammates
HR Staffing Coordinator (Contract Position) (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 15, 2017
I enjoyed this job tremendously, but it is a contract position, I was contracted from integrity to hire 3000 people for the new warehouse for Amazon. It is just a temporary assignment, but I love it.
Mediocre at best!
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Amazon Fulfillment Center, Baltimore, MDAugust 11, 2017
Integrity Staffing is a good fit for some positions, most of the positions are for low skilled employees. Persistent problems with pay check and paycards
Pros
Easy interview process
Cons
Treat you like cattle, very little truly experienced staff
I really enjoyed working here
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 30, 2016
I would go in and have a brief meeting with supervisor and then check my emails to see what needed to be tackled first in my day.

I truly enjoyed my boss and all of my co-workers.

The hardest part of my job was dealing with the new environment of a warehouse.

The best part of the job was getting to meet and interact with all the different personalities that worked there.
Pros
The great opportunity I was given while employed there.
Overall a good company to work for
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 28, 2014
Fast paced environment which is what I enjoy. The amount of HR knowledge that I obtained while I have worked with Integrity has been great.
See Below
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Chester, VAMay 9, 2013
Worked with many employees, sometimes would be surrounded by several associates at once. Worked in a Warehouse environment.
Pros
Worked with Employee relations - Employee Issues.
Cons
Many associates were seasonal.