Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Inventory Control Specialist

Found 31 reviews matching the search See all 2,082 reviews
this is tiring
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 1, 2018
I am really tired of writing reviews for jobs i had years ago, and it is annoying there is no way to skip this section to apply for new jobs on this site
Great
ICQA Associate (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VAAugust 15, 2018
The assignment the company put me on was great. They were professional helpful in many ways.They help my confidence in working a unfamiliar job and were hands on helping transition in the assignment.
Pros
The pay
Cons
The assignment endes before my 90 days
a typical day at work
ICQA Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VADecember 26, 2017
overall day was good. management made sure you had everything you needed to accomplish your job. if you had a problem with learning anything they took the time out to make sure you were properly trained.
Pros
good work environment
Very well productive company
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXJuly 21, 2017
A great company that is willing to help put you in a job that is beat fit for you an your schedule. Some jobs pay good an some pay less for the work you do. I wouldn't let this company go for nothing cause they have helped me so much in finding the right job an pay suitable for my lifestyle.
Pros
Great jobs
Cons
Not always the best of pay
Positive Work Experience
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEMarch 8, 2017
Integrity Staffing Solutions always have work availability and team players who effected positive interactions with their subordinates. Best part, you get paid weekly and the paycheck will help to cover added expenses a rewarding way to earn added income.
Effective work place and strict
ICQA Associate (Former Employee) –  Kenosha County, WIFebruary 21, 2017
Start out counting pods and make sure accuracy is right with scan gun. No mistakes can be made on counts and product availabilty
Pros
friendly associates
Cons
no medical benefits
Easy work
ICQA counter (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 12, 2016
Counting merchandise that are in bins. To assume no damage or out of date. I learned is i can work really fast in a real fast paced job. The team was courteous and friendly every day it was a great place to work and i would enjoy it every time i went to work.
Great company to work at
Manager, Stow, ICQA, Dock (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2016
I would operate the phones and schedule appointments. When patients would come in I would sign them in, escort them from the waiting room into the back. Take the vitals and information and prep for the doctor.
Great place to work.
ICQA Associate (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 20, 2016
Integrity Staffing Solutions is exactly like the definition for the word INTEGRITY - The quality of being honest and having strong morals & principles.
it a great start
ICQA Associate (Current Employee) –  Middletown, DEJune 30, 2016
Its a great place to work. people are very friendly and helpful. its some rough days but the pay is good and its not hard once you get into a routine.
Pros
they pay is good .
Cons
the breaks not long enough.
ok
Inventory Processor, ICQA, (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJune 20, 2016
job was okay. required work was repetitive. not much to expect, just do the work the way they say and that was it. Not a stable job, they are always hiring new people and are really strict to create new wave of people to come in.
Cons
hours, management
Enjoyed work and ability to fit into Amazon culture. Quick progression from temp to full time hire. Promotion possibilities questionable.
Temporary ICQA Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 17, 2016
Pros
Excellent prize contests.
Cons
Core metrics tightened too much.
fun workplace
ICQA (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEApril 14, 2016
learned something new about the position everyday and working with new people and enjoy the hours working looking for new ideas to make the time go by fast wonder pay rate
Awful
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJApril 6, 2016
I worked at Amazon in Robbinsville NJ.
1. Coaches were rude and mean.
2. "blue badges" also known as amazon management didnt even know your name, only knew how many pods you were supposed to inventory.
3. Awful schedule, awful pay and they wouldnt pay me on time.

I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
great
packer/ICQA (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJMarch 15, 2016
Its a great company they always made sure that your where on top of your game. Working there was on of the best jobs i had they gave me assistance when i needed it.
what i learn
ICQA Associate (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJFebruary 27, 2016
they pay you good but you still dont know if you get the job or not..but as a Count items in shelves and then pods you have to be on your feet
Picker, Packing, ICQA, Stowing (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 5, 2015
Integrity Staffing Solutions was a great agency to work with . They always worked for the best opportunity for their employees.
Co workers
ICQA Department of Inventory Staff (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAAugust 14, 2015
While the coworkers where very friendly at Amazon, you have to be able to keep up with the speed of the organization and keep your credits up to par.
Dumb
ICQA and pick (Former Employee) –  TNJuly 1, 2015
Basically integrity is stupid. Always changing their minds. Yeah, the work is easy. But still. I think the integrity people don't know what they are talking about. They always make up some
kind of bs.
Pros
Schedule, lunch
Stressful
amazon icqa (Former Employee) –  delawareFebruary 23, 2015
the job at amazon was good paying but the work conditions were stressful and overall I did not like my experience there, if I had a choice I would not go back

Integrity Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location