Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Laborer

Found 25 reviews matching the search See all 2,082 reviews
I'd rate them in negative numbers if I could.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 10, 2019
I have NOTHING positive to say about Integrity Staffing Solutions. I wrote a review that seems to have been erased, which is why I am writing this. Trust me - the Charlotte warehouse is nowhere I would recommend that anyone I care about to work.
Pros
Free water and coffee.
Cons
Too many to list, but the only integrity they have is in their name.
onsite problems
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 14, 2018
Integrity staff management changed at the warehouse. The management didn't know how to run each area and had attitude problems with the workers they had to deal with on a daily basis.
Worse than Amazon, even though they are the feeder temp agency for them.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 4, 2018
The only good thing I have to say about Integrity is that if you do everything they want, you have the chance to be converted to Amazon full time employee. I barely made it in, but once I did, it was almost as if a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Eventually, Amazon did their fair share in weighing me down, again, but not half as much as Integrity.
Pros
chance at being hired full time at Amazon
Cons
everything else
Lots of great people and incentives!!
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 4, 2018
If you like Fast pace and long hrs this is a great place to work!!!! I learned a lot in a short amount of time that i can apply to the next job!!!!!!!!!!
gives lots of chances to get job done correctly
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mayfield, OHFebruary 17, 2018
I learned how to work with sprues and operate different presses. Management was good as long as expectations were met and even when they were not. Workplace culture was hard working. Hardest part of the job was learning new things most enjoyable was the working with the co-workers.
Pros
Everyone was willing to help you
Cons
The mess the wax made in the wax injection area where you'd have to clean it up.
Temporary Employment
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85747December 20, 2017
Typically I enjoyed working here, I just disliked the fact that it is a seasonal job with no guarantee of permanency. Most management were helpful, some were lacking in compassion for anybody at all.
General labor
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 20, 2017
My opinion about Integrity Staffing Services is not the much because I was not employed with them long enough to give an opinion but there scouts are awesome.
chicken catcher
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAAugust 22, 2017
I this was my first job and I really enjoyed it. I learned different techniques through personal experience and some of my crew members. the hardest part was catching the chickens but it also was the funniest part of the job.
It was real easy work wasn't too hard I was working at pic it was easy
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 8, 2017
I worked with them for about 4 or 5 months but I had issues on my attendance childcare problems but I would like to work with them again but they don't tolerate absences
They were decent
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJuly 23, 2017
Integrity staffing for those who don't know, staff for more than just amazon. But they aren't too crazy about helping their employees out. as you may know places like amazon and similar to amazon, you cant have your personal phone on you IN the building. when I asked a lead and a manager for the buildings number to give to my family for when there were emergencies they told me they didn't have one to give out. So if you work for integrity, do not get placed at the liquidation warehouse in plainfield IN. they do not help you.
Pros
Cons
bad placements
laborer
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 24, 2017
Nothing is a given which makes it rough... it says temp to permanent just it never goes that way with the jobs. it does have a good amount of work for what it's worth
They need your help, but chew you up. Its fun but hard long hours.
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Gouldsboro, PADecember 6, 2016
The people are nice. If you don't have good common sense and not willing to learn and work- dont show up. It's a nice place to make some extra money but would not work there full time.
Pros
Learning something new.
Cons
Sick people, dirty environment
Very competitive pay made in a short work day
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJuly 11, 2016
Working at Amazon is a great opportunity because it is a low stress environment that allows for me to make substantial money working part time. That is a huge plus because it allows me to manange attending college and spend quality time with my children.
Pros
Nice work environment great pay
Cons
Short breaks
Seasonal Laborer
Seasonal Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAJune 24, 2016
I enjoyed working for Integrity. Fair place to work and they take care of their employees. No longer working with this company due to seasonal layoff.
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 24, 2016
Integrity is a staffing solution. During my employment, I've been sent to a couple of employers. I'm currently working for Amazon. This is a fast paced environment working in the packaging department.
Pros
Allow time for me to travel
Cons
Healthcare
if you like low pay
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 13, 2016
this job puts you working for amazon and there always on your case about moving faster. and they are willing to let you go from the job if something happens to you such as an injury
temporary service
General warehouse laborer (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 1, 2015
It was a good temporary service that helped me step into the industrial and warehouse world. They always kept me working and always sent you somewhere for a long period of time not just day to days.
Terrible. Just terrible.
seasonal laborer (Former Employee) –  Fernley, NVOctober 27, 2015
Integrity treats their temps like cattle. The job was at a warehouse in Fernley, NV, but most of the workers Integrity employed lived in Reno, thirty miles away. They had chartered buses to take everyone to and from work, but Amazon would constantly tell people there wasn't enough work for them, and to clock out. But they couldn't go home, they had to wait in the break room for the shift to end, twelve hours later.
Pros
Cons
Constant employer ineptitude
enhancement
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 31, 2015
Working for Integrity was a great experience because it pushed me to go the extra mile. it was also filled with great team members for support, and I only received the best help from them.
Pros
salary
Cons
long graveyard shifts
Exploring
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJanuary 19, 2015
I have learned so much from this job. How to use different tools and power tools.I have also learned how to fix power tools and to do a supply list and time cards. The hardest part of the job is that when the job is done and you have to start looking for another job. The co-workers are great, always there to help out when you need the help.

Integrity Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location