Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
need a job they find you one
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHApril 11, 2019
I have no bad reviews I worked for them in a shop that was close to home.I was running Cnc machines loved the work its was way to low a pay for someone who an older adult with skills.Was not able to meet my monthly obligations.The area I worked had no overtime.I was able to find work pretty quickly while I was looking for a direct hire job.They found the shift I prefer and its weekly pay.I am sure they have a job for everyone when strapped .I just had more adult bills and could not do such a lower pay at the time.I had no problems with the job other than most of the temps had been there 9 months or longer and never hired in.They are polite in the office they do find you a job as long as you pass background and drug test.If you need a job go to them it may turn into your forever home.
Pros
they can find you a job quickly
great pay and fast paced
Heavy Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 4, 2018
loved working here its a million sq ft. building with 2000lb equipment running around everywhere. when your not on the machine you can be in the packaging and shipping section of the warehouse. really a fun job and has a night shift differential
Pros
good pay and overtime available
Cons
temporary job
It's ok
Warehouse Associate/ Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORDecember 28, 2017
The staging agency was ok, they found me a few jobs but nothing permanent. Just a few days here and there, but it want a naff place to work from if that's what your looking for
Cons
Not enough work
Fun Workplace
Meat Preparer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia,PA.October 15, 2015
I always have a good typical day at work and alweays learn a lot by the mangement and co-workers and never have a hard time at work always learning different things and also enjoy my fday at work.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
This was a job agency.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PADecember 26, 2014
I didn't really get anything interesting here. They rarely called for a position or opportunity.
Productive and a good place to work
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chester, VADecember 22, 2014
I like this job the most it was fun. the employees were cool to be around. The work was easy and the management was nice. The hardest part of my job was the fast pace work. Other than that it was easy.
Pros
Customers
Cons
standing long