Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Operations Manager

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
Hard Sometimes Rewarding Work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 27, 2018
It isn't a horrible job and the people internally aren't bad, but the clients can be and the outside hires get run over by the clients. you'll have as much support as they can give. Which isn't always much. The pay isn't worth the hours or stress unless you need the work and are willing to do it for what is paid.
Provided great opportunity to help people reach their goals
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 13, 2018
Typical work is to provided the client with great service. I had 4 shift managers under me and I managed HR issues, Safety issues, Productivity and Quality concerns also made sure it was in step to clients policy.

I learned a lot including excel,Microsoft,conducting orientations, Managing multiple people, Creating positive work relationship with the client.

The culture is fast pace.

Helping people for me is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Good money for first job.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Etna, OHMarch 17, 2018
Give feedback to employees on your shift in the Amazon facility. Amazon has a high turnover rate. Probably the highest around. Our job was to try and keep the employees from getting fired by Amazon managers. Not a glorious job but at least it was work.
Pros
Lunch room was nice.
Learning Experience
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 7, 2018
Integrity Staffing Solutions is a good company. In the time I've worked for them I have grown. I started through this company as a floor associate and through the coaching program I was able to excel to my current position.
Contractors Perspective
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DeDecember 10, 2017
Integrity Staffing is a great company with warm, friendly, and helpful personnel. I have had a wonderful working for and with relationship with them. My situation is a little different from most as my assignment is as a contractor. However, if your looking for a temporary job or temp to hire, you can't go wrong with Integrity Staffing.
Demanding position. but chance to advance for the right individual
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  USJune 27, 2017
You work with the client daily and are responsible for all facets of the business within your area. Enjoyed the time I worked for the company, but the demands of the client can be overwhelming. The support from within will always be there, you just have to request.
Pros
decent salary
Cons
long hours and weekend work
Very fast pace but loved it!
Operations Manager/Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJ/ Middletown DeJune 6, 2017
I love working with my associates and meeting new people. I love the core values of Integrity Staffing. I used them in my day to day processes with the client and employee's. I am very happy and thankful for the opportunities this job has given me. I will miss my coworkers as I have build lasting friendships that I will be able to rely on for years to come.
Pros
Coworker and client
Cons
Less time for college
Great Company with lots of growth for those that are willing to relocate
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 5, 2017
Integrity Staffing is a great company, and have given me lots of opportunities to grow with their company. They have a very good culture and want to create a great experience for the associates and clients.
Pros
Unlimited growth potential
Cons
lots of hours during peak time
Friendly and customer oriented staffing agency
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Gouldsboro, PAMarch 20, 2017
I was employed at the Amazon fulfillment center in Gouldsboro, PA. I was given a fantastic opportunity while working with Integrity. Through hard work and diligence I was able to work my way up through the ranks from a regular warehouse associate to the site's Integrity Operations Manager. I had the chance to work with some fantastic people. I was able to go to work everyday and honestly say that I loved my job. Unfortunately, due to a drastic change in the building's volume, all temporary associates were released due to lack of work. In summary, Integrity Staffing is a friendly company that is devoted to providing its associates with a positive working experience.