Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Placement Specialist

Found 41 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
An Empowering, productive, and fun job being able to employ those in need of work.
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 20, 2019
Integrity was the job that helped to increase my human resource and business development skills. I was able to obtain more in depth experience by training, and aiding with the hiring and onboarding processes, ranging from onsite drug screening to I-9 verification and creating badges to onsite coaching for employees.
Pros
Employing and training people to grow both personally and professionally
Cons
Short lunches
Horrible staff!
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJApril 10, 2019
I worked for Integrity for about 3 months and was “laid off” a week before Christmas. The manager was very rude and antisocial which I don’t understand if you have to work with people! She was also racist as well. She had it out for me since she wasn’t the one who hired me she did not like me at all. I didn’t even speak to her.. Because of her I was blacklisted from the company just because of her bad mouthing me! I would never work for them again! Their Human Resource department is a joke! Put in a complaint and never heard from them again!
Pros
The pay was ok
Cons
The staff sucks!
Great place to work in.
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJanuary 17, 2019
They gave me the opportunity to work with a lot of great people from different cultures. The manager is a great person. he was easy to talk to, i was able to approach him and got his help every time i had a problem.
Pros
Over all a great working experience.
Cons
It was only temporary.
exciting work environment
Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEDecember 2, 2018
Working with Integrity Staffing was one of the best experiences I've had with an employer. Everyday was filled with team work and execution of tasks a hand.
The group that I worked with is excellent
Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VANovember 6, 2018
I loved working there. I learned a lot in just a few weeks. I am happy that I got a chance to work with them. I can still learn a lot from the managers I worked with
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
I can’t think of anything
Productive, nice place to work
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEJune 29, 2018
Integrity Staffing was a temporary position. The job was face-paced and fun. I met lots of people and helped a lot of them get into a job. It was very satisfying to help others get placed in a job. The setting was friendly and relaxed, but busy.
Cons
Temporary
Atmosphere and Environment
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 26, 2018
Integrity Staffing is a very stressful and unorganized facility. You are told at the beginning, in the interview, that you will work about 40 hours a week. Well at first you will however when they are in the peek season you will work from 7 or 8 in the morning until 8 or 9 at night. You have 1 lunch break for an hour, but you sit at your computer eating with interviews going on all around you and people talking to you. You do not have a set lunch time either, it could be 1 or 4. Overall the atmosphere is just depressing.
Pros
Cons
everything
I really enjoyed working here
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZMay 28, 2018
Integrity staffing is a good company that cares about their employees and they show it by offering incentives and rewards to motivate employees to be productive.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Personally satisfying work environment.
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZDecember 18, 2017
Working at Integrity gave me the opprotunity to assist others in gaining employment. I learned how to do background checks using the I-9 system, and administer 6-panel drug tests.
Pros
Helping the unemployed gain meaninful employment.
Cons
Seasonal work.
Needs to change the name of the company
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Etna, OHDecember 8, 2017
in·teg·ri·ty
inˈteɡrədē/Submit
noun
the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness

This definition does not at all describe the company I worked for! Although I enjoyed my job and working with the people, This company has NO Integrity whatsoever. I was very aware that this was a seasonal position, however they are not honest and string You along in regards to when the season will end for You. They literally gave us a 1 day notice and then let many of us go. This is a very unfair practice and I feel they should have a much better process as far as this is concerned. There is absolutely No Integrity in letting those who have helped Your company go with 1 day notice, Therefore I would not recommend this company to anyone!
Pros
Enjoyed working with people
Cons
No integrity
Integrity does not live up to its name
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 21, 2017
They care more about the money than the people. When they are done with you, toss you out without warning. Then have the audacity to ask you to come back the next year.
Pros
hours
Cons
management
fun place to work
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 29, 2017
great and fun place to work.
peers are hard workers and you stay busy all day from the time you start until you get off. a typical work day is pretty much busy you get to meet new people and help out any way possible. sometimes you may get an irate customer but its always good to handle that customer with great customer service and a can do attitude. never give off bad reputation. the most enjoyable part is going home at the end of the day
A pretty decent place to work
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Etna, OH 43018June 26, 2017
Overall it was a terrible place to work. The only complaint i have is my job was seasonal and nobody informed me until the day before i was laid off...
I have already given a review for Integrity
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMay 25, 2017
*Great Staffing Agency
*About Placing clients
*Great environment
*No difficulties
*Helping people obtain jobs
Integrity is a great place to work for and/or seek employment through.
Pros
Helping to employ people who desire to work
Cons
N/a
productive fun place to work
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILMarch 26, 2017
very enjoyable workplace with good people. a typical day is usually spent dealing with new clients. as a placement specialist one is responsible for interviews etc
summary
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 16, 2017
Conducted several interviews daily. Administered drug tests, and sent them to lab. Placed qualified applicants on the correct job orders and told them their start/orientation dates. As well as making and receiving phone calls. Resolved applicant’s complaints smoothly and with confidence, providing great customer service! Confirmed applicants were eligible to work in the United States using E-VERIFY.
Pros
breaks, lunches, kind staff, we were like a family
Cons
no health benifits
Love
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Etna, OHJanuary 6, 2017
I love everything about this company. My manager was extremely helpful and made me feel welcomed. There were also opportunities to learn different aspects of the job.
Love this job!
Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 8, 2016
The job was seasonal, but I really enjoyed this type of work. I am a customer facing employee. I like working with the clients (public). The staff and the management was great to work with. I enjoyed the diversity in the people coming through the office for jobs,and It was very rewarding helping people get jobs.
Pros
Meeting and helping people
Cons
job was seasonal
Fun work environment
Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNNovember 28, 2016
I was able to acquire recruitment skills in the short time I was employed. Im disappointed the job assignment did not last longer. I really enjoyed the camaraderie of the team
Great Work but Unstable
Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILNovember 22, 2016
Wish this were a more permanent position. Enjoy the work but don't like the unknown about when lay offs could occur. Great co workers. Just no job security.

Integrity Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location