Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Problem Solver

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
Problem Solver/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 27, 2018
They need to separate themselves from employees and stop gossiping with employees against each other. Keep it professional and call everyone by their last name. Keep it simple.
Pros
You get paid weekly
Cons
Brakes are not real breaks
Fun workplace
Associate/Problem Solver (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAMarch 21, 2018
This company is a temp to hire employment agency that i worked at Amazon through. Not really much to say, staff was understanding and very professional.
Warehouse
Front desk Admin/ Decant/Problem Solver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 30, 2018
While I worked for Integrity Staffing Solutions, I was able to advance quickly from Decant process all the way up to admin. I was treated fairly by HR as well as my coworkers. I had a poor experience with one of my Managers but regardless of that, I loved my job.
An easily accessible and organized staffing agency
Problem Solver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 12, 2017
Integrity staffing solutions is a good company to help get your foot in the door. It was easy and fast to get in and have them place you in a good job.
Pick, Pick, Pick!
PICKER/PROBLEM SOLVER (Former Employee) –  51st ave and buckeyeJanuary 5, 2015
Clock in, get your scanner ready for your shift. Walk around the warehouse making sure you're doing your tasks correct and efficient. Stretching throughout the day, making sure you do not waste time.
very fast paced environment never a dull moment
{Picker/Pick Ambassador/ Problem solver} (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEDecember 3, 2014
typically we would go to work stretch for 15 mins go t work for a few hour have a 15 min break head back to work get a 30 min break stretch head back to work then another 15 min break and head out while working u have to always be on your Ps and Qs because it is quick to miss something and everything is important my co workers were nice although there were hundreds of them so u never have the chance to meet them all the hardest part of the job is being on their time which is 200 mph 247 the most enjoyable part was that you were always seeing crazy things and meeting new people
Pros
good pay nice amount of breaks care unit
Cons
extremely fast paced, no time to sit
Receiving /shipping
Shipping/Problem Solver (Former Employee) –  New Castle DEMay 29, 2013
Long 10 hours. A lot of movement. Heavy lifting. constantly working. Co workers and management works as a team. Times orders and shipments to be processed. Lots of books, movies, etc needed to be put away.
Pros
excericse, room for advancement, help and understanding
Cons
big warehouse, short breaks