Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Analyst

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
Seasonal
Inventory Control Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJanuary 31, 2017
Everyday for this temp service working through Amazon, I worked in the Inventory Control and Quality Assurance department. We counted bins everyday that had Amazon items in to assure that those items belong there or if they were missing. Only thing I learned the short period being there was how to pack items to have shipped off, and this system called Amensty which basically had employee go down each row of mods to pick up items on the floor and put them back in their respectful location. The long hours of counting was the hard part about the job.
Pros
getting paid every week.
Cons
seasonal job, no benefits, long hours of counting
Interesting job
Inventory Control Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 18, 2016
I was a bit excited when I first started my job at Amazon. It's such a huge company. My job was nice too but it was entirely too repetitive. I wasn't use to doing work like that. I was definitely happy to be away from the nursing home environment though. I worked in ICQA. Everyday we would count the items in each bin and input the number in the scanner to verify it was correct and put any damaged items in another bin.
Pros
the work was fairly simple and the pay was good
Cons
too repetitive
Fast paced, intense
Inventory Control Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJanuary 31, 2016
If it wasn't such a long drive and the hours were better, I'd still be there. The hours were terrible, the staff at Amazon was knowlegable and helpful
Hard to really put in words on how they take care of the people who they hire as seasonal.
IC / QA / CS (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 9, 2015
I never felt that they are there to help you advance on the workplace they put you. They will make you feel they're trying to help you but the documentations will show that they really don't. Sad but true.
Pros
Free lunch on thanksgiving.
Cons
Short lunch time and when it comes to break to sum it up you only have 5-7 minutes actual break.
Productive and fun environment
Auditor/Quality Assurance Contractor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 1, 2013
Constant change to process
Increased efficiency and speed
Management updated staff on changes promptly
Management receptive to feedback
Relaxed environment
Pros
Free lunches if goals met
Cons
Temporary assignment