Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Found 27 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
Collaboration and Teamwork
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 10, 2019
A day of work at Integrity Staffing was a very busy day we used to interview more than 50 applicants a day these applicants were place in a position to work for Amazon. We finished the application and gave the Orientation and Drug Test at the Office. Schedule a shift for the applicant day or night shift.

When the applicant left the office that day was ready after 2 weeks to begin working. Two weeks because they had to wait for the drug test and background test to come back.

As a Bilingual Recruiter if the Company needed me to place Latinos to work for Amazon in other States there I was ready to travel to place these people to work for Amazon.

I enjoyed working there got to know a lot of wonderful people.
Pros
Very proud to be chose to work for Integrity Staffing.
Nice work atmosphere
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 17, 2018
Interviewed for positions at Amazon warehouses. I enjoyed learning and working Human Resources. We had a very positive workplace environment. The hardest part of the job was turning people away that did not qualify for a position. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Temporary job: laid off in 6 weeks.
Loved this company!
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  KentuckyOctober 5, 2018
I learned a lot work at Integrity Staffing. I met a diverse group of people while working at Integrity. I had the chance to travel out of the state to recruit for the company and I loved that!

The only problem I experienced was the pay was very low.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
low pay
was very unorganized
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 2, 2018
I would be told that I would receive a call in a certain amount of days and weeks would go by and I had heard anything, I had to always call to check on the progress.
company closed
Recruiting agent (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 13, 2018
company was closing for the season and was informed company was not going to be reopening, pay was somewhat competitive and the hours were really nice.
Fast work pace with attention to detail
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2017
It was a good job but was only temporary. The people i worked with were awesome however the corporate associates were very stern and cut throat and took our fun to be in environment to a job where it almost felt like we would get in trouble for being frineds and friendly. When corporate was at the office we would have a 7am meeting and a 7pm meeting or whatever time everyone was finally out of the office. On top of it the made us clock out before the evening meeting and then would keep is there for another half hour.
Pros
Free lunches onces a week, u meet some nice people
Cons
Clocking out before the evening meetings and then still being there for a half hour to an hour
Fun place to work at
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 13, 2017
I enjoyed my time there. Lots of opportunities to grow in the company if you apply yourself. Yes the hours are long but the time flies by. The only bad thing was the parking
Great palce to work
Staffing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Reno, NV 89502September 12, 2017
Working here has been great although i need something more permanent than what they offer. Looking for something more serious with benefits and higher paying opportunity.
Productive and easy going
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 28, 2017
I would meet and greet applicant. I would recruite applicants and review applications and see if they qualify for a position at amazon warehouse , if the qualify I would place them at one of our warehouses.
Pros
Free snack in break room
Cons
Exceptable breaks
It was a great place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 26, 2017
Great seasonal money. The people I worked around with great overall. But management can use major Improvement.
It was a great experience and sharpen my skills when it came to customer service.
Productive and fun work place with pitch ins
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 21, 2017
Interviewing potential employees, help with computer assistance if needed, administer drug test. the work place was fun and exciting. The hardest part about the job is understanding the different languages. the best part about the job is meeting people from different cultures.
Pros
meeting new people and helping people get jobs
Cons
Not being hired on permantly with benifits
Good first job
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rahway, NJ 07065June 15, 2017
Great for kid with absolutely no experience. You learn basic skills, like customer service, cleaning and extras like operating rides(did your first job let you do that???) Fun environment, that let a 16 year old like I was work only on the weekends when I could get a ride there when I wasn't in school.
Pros
Flexible, easy, learn basic skills
Cons
Relocated and left me to find another job
Working conditions were good
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEFebruary 17, 2017
It would be better to hire people on full time permanently than to continue hiring temps. The only ones that were permanent were the Office Managers. The Managers that came from the home office need to be more affable with their employees. I enjoyed working with my office manager, her manager however, was a different story.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Positions are seasonal!!!
productive and fun work place
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 3, 2016
I would interview about 20-25 people a day. i learned how to go over an I9 and preform drug tests. The management was great and always hands on with their employees making sure every questioned was answered. My co-works were great as well we all helped each other and kept a pro work attitude. Their was nothing hard about the job, very easy and enjoyable. The most enjoyable part was helping others find jobs.
Ok job for recent college grads
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILMarch 17, 2016
Ok job for recent college grads looking for an entry level position. This job does not pay much. I was hired part time but work 50 hours per week. I enjoyed helping people find work so I did not complain.
Pros
Ok job for recent college grads
Cons
Ok job for recent college grads. pays very little
Great boss, co-workers worked as a team
High Volume Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chester, VANovember 30, 2015
Management was outgoing and easy to communicate with. Workplace was like family everyone respected each other. Met diverse people for the interview portion. Long hours, never ending workflow, rewarded for complete, neat and efficient work. During peek season office would be overwhelmingly crowded however each client was handled professionally down to the very last person. Supplied snacks and refreshments free daily. Enjoyed working with colleagues and meeting new faces daily.
Pros
No micromanagement
Cons
Position ended
productive
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  140 S Girl School RD Indianapolis IN 46214November 14, 2015
communicate with applicant all pertinent information regarding the assignment to include policies expectation .
collecting information such ID and education completing I9 to verify work in USA
Fast pace and productive workplace
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 13, 2015
Even though they are all about the numbers to meet quota, the management is very supportive. The team work is enjoyable.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Short breaks, burned out quick
Awesome place to work!!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  DelawareSeptember 29, 2015
Everyone is super nice and helpful
The owners are the most benevolent guys EVER
Lots of awesome parties, get-togethers, networking functions, and other fun events
Amazon is a terrific employer
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 27, 2015
I worked for the staffing company hired by Amazon to recruit, train and manage employees for the 2 the warehouse facilities Amazon opened in Chattanooga in 2011. It was a very fast-paced work environment with Recruiters interviewing as many as 25 candidates per day. During the Seasonal hire on (pre-Holiday or Pre-back to school) we added 1500 workers to the facility. I hired up to 20 people per day, matching available jobs to each candidates skill set, completing paperwork (I-9s, W-4 and ID verification as well as drug tests when deemed appropriate). I helped with training sessions for new employees, and had to assist with the post-Holiday let-go of workers. I learned how to interview, train and fire employees.
I was also part of a great team, and learned a lot about being a strong leader in a team environment. After the first 2 months, I was in charge of training new recruiters. Of all the jobs I have had, this job was a great fit for my personality. I am a strong communicator, a "people" person and I thrive in a fast-paced positive environment.
I resigned before I moved with my husband and son to Savannah in July of 2012.

Integrity Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location