Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Recruiting Specialist

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
Excellent experience
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 25, 2017
Working with Integrity Staffing Solutions was a very good learning experience for me and I would do it all over again and I would recommend to anyone.
great work experience
Recruiting Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 18, 2017
if you are looking for a job where you can learn many things and have the potential to grow within the company, then this will be the perfect experience for you!
Integrity Staffing
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Middletown, DEDecember 11, 2014
This company is one of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure working for. Our team was spectacular, we put our applicants needs first, it was a very warm place to be welcomed into.
A great place to work
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 11, 2014
It was a very exciting and fun place to work I enjoy meeting new people and I interviewed hundreds of people within a weeks time. I learned to have patience with people from different countries as the language we speak is very hard for them to understand. Management was outstanding but the job was only for a season.
Pros
Free lunches and bonuses for great work.
Cons
It wasnt any.
Great co-workers who demonstrated team work
Recruiter/Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEJanuary 13, 2014
The work day consisted of meeting a variety of people from diverse backgrounds. It could have been a more pleasureable experience if management would have been more involved and provided more training. It is my belief that caring about work quality would have fared well. The hardest part of the job was dealing with inexperienced management and ineffective procedures but could have been an exciting place to work overall barring these small issues. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting so many people with so many stories and experiences.
Pros
great supervisor, awesome co-workers
Cons
short breaks, poor management
Recruiting Placement Specialist & Quality Control (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 5, 2013
Positive working environment, with a team player attitude.