Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Recruitment Manager

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
Ever changing and many great people lose jobs daily
RECRUITING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 11, 2019
When I first started to work for this company the excitement of knowing that I was changing lives by offering jobs is what drove me. Since then there have been many restructurestudents set in place and the mission and core values have shifted tremendously
Pros
I advocate for my associates success
Cons
Unstable
Fulfilling employment with disappointing job security
Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Campbellsville, KYMarch 10, 2017
My employment at Integrity Staffing Solutions was a fulfilling, although disappointing experience. Initially I was brought into the company as an Marketing Associate, however I quickly was promoted to the position of Recruitment Specialist. I genuinely enjoyed my position, coworkers and responsibilities. I would have continued my employment indefinitely but, although being guaranteed otherwise, myself and several other employees were laid off due to lack of business.
Pros
Working with the public, helping clients find gainful employment, feeling that you're making a difference.
Cons
Unprofessional work environment, management often unreliable/undependable, unstable job security.
Opportunities Offered
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJuly 18, 2013
At Integrity Staffing Solutions we offer people opportunities. There isn't a more rewarding feeling than putting people to work and encouraging them to do their best. It never gets old seeing a beaming smile or watching someone leave an interview walking a little taller because of the opportunities that we offer. I am proud of what I do, I am committed to helping others achieve their goals and I am happy to support my community by giving people the opportunity to prove themselves. Since Integrity is a core value of mine, I can't imagine working anywhere else.
Job description is total lie - Here is real truth
Recruiting Office Manager (Former Employee) –  JeffersonvilleApril 8, 2013
The basic information is true, interview candidates for all the warehouse jobs at Amazon - just doing same all day. However, they leave out information like following - Monitored by overhead cameras constantly as well as everywhere else in office. If you miss one item while doing interview, and I mean one item, you are written up, second time you're done. Job sucks, corporate people will treat you great, promise you the world, and as soon as they slow down and don't need you, you'll be let go without any warning, then they will fight your unemployment claim labeling you a bad employee or something along those lines. This is the truth about this job and company. People at Corporate office are cutthroat and care no more about you or your life than roadkill they drive by on way to work. Companies hold on the Amazon account is slipping away so this will be a very high stress job this season for Integrity - also have lawsuits piling up on them due to way they screen employees for previous injury during interview process - Which You Will Be Decision Maker. When they require you to work over or on weekend, if you do not comply, don't bother showing back up. I was hired Sept 2012 fired 2/2013 I can't work harder or give more effort to a company than I did this one - once they got slow, I was told wasn't good fit - they did the same to appx 6 - 8 in my same position at other sites.
Pros
none - nothing good about this company or experience at all, total waste of time working for integrity staffing
Cons
waste of your time when you could be doing something that will last - this will not, i assure you
Integrity?
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  IndianapolisJanuary 17, 2013
The hardest part of working for integrity is not the job but the management staff that does not care about the employees in the field.
The organization is based on a good old boy system.
The reward of the job is know that you are helping people better themselves.
Pros
the applicants faces when you give offer them employment.
Cons
no balance between work in personal life.