Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Shift Manager

Found 44 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
3 out of 5 stars.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMarch 19, 2019
It was a temporary position. The management team was overseen by Amazon. There was good planning and motivated employees. In house training was good, and there were good positions available if you were an Amazonian.
Pros
Good Pay and enviroment.
Cons
Long hours and no loyalty.
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019

We are glad that you enjoyed the training and the team planning. We are working hard to ensure that our teams have the support they need. We appreciate your feedback. We are committed to continuing to provide a work environment that focuses on creating a great culture for our teams.

Good
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAMarch 13, 2019
Working for Integrity Staffing Solutions is an awesome job. Overall it is what you make of it. Decent pay depending on your vendor and who you are working for plus you also have opportunity to move up.
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019

It's great to hear that you feel you have the ability to excel in your role at Integrity Staffing. We believe that when our associates succeed our clients succeed. Thanks for being part of the team.

Team Building Exercises
Seasonal Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 26, 2018
Integrity Staffing Solutions had team building activities throughout it's division. Everyone was always excited to participate because they gave away awesome prices to the top teams. Which made it extremely competitive and fun to see what the other teams would come up with during the challenges.
Pros
They would give gift cards as incentives
Cons
During Peak the hours could be longer than normal
A good job.
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Etna, OHSeptember 19, 2018
In a matter of 3 months I was promoted twice. I was recognized for continued hard work often. The pay was good. The staff I worked with was very friendly.
Pros
Good job.
Cons
Temporary
Fast paced and skill building environment.
Shift Manager BFI3 (Former Employee) –  DuPont, WASeptember 4, 2018
Being a shift manager at the Amazon warehouse brought different challenges each day. Associates have various issues they need help with and management changes process. A typical work day was filling out a safety report, sending end of shift reports, attending a morning and sometimes evening meeting, and inform associates how they are doing in the process they are assigned to.
The workplace culture was fast paced and fast problem solving was needed because making sure each associate strive in there process was always important. The hardest part of the job was firing associates that did not perform to Amazons standard but I still understood it was apart of my job. Helping each associate with work processes and HR issues was the most enjoyable part of the job. I thank Amazon for the opportunity and look forward to continuous growth.
Pros
Working with new people weekly, Assisting with Amazon related events, Including the following free pizza and once a year barbeque
Cons
Short breaks for associates and the expected performance rate fluctiating.
Not employee friendly
Shift Manager/Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85033July 22, 2018
I worked at Amazon warehouse supervising the temp staff. It was not a healthy work environment, Stressful for staff and conditions made it very hard for them to be successful.
Pros
Cons
Contract work no benefits
Opportunity for Advancement
Warehouse Shift Manager, AMAZON (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJuly 13, 2018
Opportunity exists, but layoffs from certain positions may apply due to direct hiring from companies utilizing their services. Training from Other Shift Managers is mostly accurate and fast paced. Employee connections to warehouse staff and rewards for achieving goals are given in many forms.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Temporary Assignments
They treat their temps better than the management
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAJune 4, 2018
Glad to be gone, takes a year to get any benefits. Upper management expected 44 hours plus per week and chastised you for wanting to leave when your shift ended, even if you completed all of your duties for the day.
Do not waste your time
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2018
Where do I begin? You're on a "salary" but they don't offer medical benefits or paid time off. You work with Amazon Area Managers and pretty much do the same thing as them but get paid HALF their salary. There is no structure or leadership! You can get release at any given time because you're a temp manager. There are no real benefits to this job. I got let go with 2 days notice! You're salary but there is no wiggle room for being late. They check the lenels every time you walk in or out of the building (micromanagement at its finest). If you have a college degree please don't waste your time because you will become extremely frustrated with this company, as you will be constantly looked over because of the pettiness that goes on within the region.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
No pto, NO benefits
Interesting place to work at
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Avenel, NJ 07001May 6, 2018
Integrity has been one of the best work experiences, During my employment at Integrity I've gain experience in many areas of the industry due to their business model.
busy production oriented
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 6, 2018
lots of hours, minimal direction, sometimes unclear expectations, some lack of organization, limited training available, mixed support from other areas of the company to execute required functions
Integrity Staffing is an ok company to work for
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Carteret, NJJanuary 28, 2018
Integrity can be challenging at times. With contestant schedule changes. And not being given advance notice of changes makes it very hard to get your personal life in order to meet the changes.
Pros
Meet alot of interesting people
Cons
not getting raises
Great place to work!!!
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTJanuary 14, 2018
Was a very fun and fast paced environment inside of a Amazon Warehouse. Over 300 warehouse associates on one shift. Very helpful management team and great associates.
Good work for the season.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 10, 2018
It was a good way to make money, and it reliably lasts through the season. Good way to try your hand at leadership positions if you have never tried it before.
Pros
The hours.
Cons
Sometimes work lets out early.
Great place to work at a lot of opportunity
Shift Manager (American Eagle Outfitters) (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PADecember 19, 2017
I loved my job, they are great people to work for. The management is very good to all associates. The hardest part of the job is when employees point out.
Pros
The people of all cultures.
Cons
I loved my job.
Terrible company to work for
Warehouse Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 5, 2017
No leadership, no structure or foundation. They literally will throw you to the fire with no job training, was not even provided the correct resources to be successful.
Stressful, unorganized, but understanding
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VANovember 26, 2017
The job is VERY fast paced. You mainly have to teach yourself everything else that the manager/trainer didn't even cover, so be ready. Not to talk bad about the company at all. Very nice and friendly environment from the Integrity staff in general, but things could be communicated when it comes to the attitude of the client.
Pros
Decent schedule, decent pay
Cons
Unorganized, no clear guidelines, a little stressful
Shift Manager
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 21, 2017
A typical day working for Integrity Staffing would consist of balancing HR duties with Safety and Management. It is a fast paced environment and always changing.
Fun place to work. You get to interact with everyone type of culture.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Lewisberry, PASeptember 18, 2017
ISS is a very fun place to work. Meeting different people all the time is a great way to keep your communication skills up to par. Very fast paced and easy to get into a rhythm.
Integrity is a great place to work with lots of oppertunities to grow.
SHIFT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 5, 2017
I enjoy working for Integrity Staffing Solutions. I have been a shift manager for more than a year. The only negative thing I have found working for this company is the work/home balance is difficult at times.

Integrity Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location