Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Shipping and Receiving Clerk

Found 20 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
Great Earinings
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 13, 2018
This is a really good job. I liked being there. It was long hours, but good pay. The company always allowed you to work overtime and even gave day off when it was needed.
Productive and a nice place to work
Shipping & Receiving on assignment to AMAZON (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 15, 2017
It is a very fast paced environment there is always something to be done.It demands your undivided attention there is not much time to interact with other members and you have to meet your goals.You do not really work with anyone and you have to catch on to things very quickly. There are coaches who will help you learn the job and to become efficient. There is always some competition going on whereby one can win something which is a great incentive for members to work even harder.You can learn a lot about trends in the industry and whatt appeals to most people. You also learn tolerance and patience and respect for other workers.
Pros
The pay was good, and they care about their workers.
Cons
The shifts are all 12 hours long
A fun place to work an meet new people who
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  AmazonJuly 17, 2017
Would love to come back to work four INTEGRITY at Amazon in shipping and Receive they gave my pitt liceu and training love to meet and trained new people :')
Fun Work Enviroment!
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INFebruary 14, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company. It was a great experience & I'm hoping to work with them again in the future. Thank you!
Pros
Free espresso, good people, & heated outside
Cons
When you go on break, you lose minutes trying to get through everyone.
Terrible
2) Warehouse Shipping Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington-Fayette, KYJanuary 17, 2017
Overworking their employees with poor pay compared to the effort you put in. Very physical job that takes all of your energy out and you're on it again the next day. Few day offs and voluntary time off. All I learned was to work in a fast paced environment. Management did good to motivate the employees and co-workers were helping as well. Hardest part of the job was that it's physically demanding. The most enjoyable part for me were the stretches. It puts you in a good mood to start the day
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks, no actual insurance, difficult to have a career
productive
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 14, 2016
This job was easy and I really love the pay. They are a new company so they are working on growing and getting better. they show concern and effort to making employees happy.
Frantic tedium in semi-chaotic surroundings
Shipping Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 17, 2016
Started early(7:30 a.m.) finished late (6 p.m.)
Learned I could put up with more craziness than I imagined.
If I didn't know I was working for the e-commerce darling, Amazon, a multi-billion dollar force of nature, I would have assumed management was insane.
My co-workers were all over the map: smart, stupid, hard-working, lazy, friendly and surly.
The tremendous volume of goods to be processed, combined with staffing protocols that seemed to leave us perpetually undermanned, was the hardest part of the job.
I don't recall any particularly enjoyable parts of the job
Material handler
Shipping and Receiving team member (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 27, 2016
A typical day would start with stretching scanning sorting materials for shippment.
I learned how to stay focused for long periods of time.
Management was not very visible.
Temporary
Great Pay.
Dishonest Management
Amazon Warehouse Shipping Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2016
Working for Amazon through Integrity Staffing was a difficult time of employment. I started off as a 3rd shift associate, the first day of work, there was already miscommunication between the staffing agency and management at the Amazon warehouse. We were told that if we met or production rates and did not receive any points for missing work or being late, we would have the opportunity to go permanent with Amazon, but this was a lie. Associates were laid off by the numbers just days after new years (when peak season ended). Peak started with over 200 people and there were maybe 5 when I quit. We were shifted from night shift to day shift with one night in between to transition which was really hard to accomplish. Our pay was cut as well as our hours from 40 hours to 20-30. And if enough associates would not volunteer to leave early, groups of employees were fired. Women do not have an equal opportunity for advancement, men are picked for leadership roles over women who are more experienced, and all men are trained in a department to advance before women. Breaks are 2 15 and 1 30. Your walk which can take you anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes is included in your break which means you really get 2 5 minute breaks and 1 30 minute. The most enjoyable part of the job were my coworkers because they made the night pass quicker as we were not allowed any music to drown out the sound of the machines like many warehouses I've worked at would. I'll never work through Integrity again.
Pros
met new people
Cons
pay, breaks, dishonest management
Productive and fast pace work place
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEMarch 28, 2015
a typical day at this job was long,and very fast paced. theirs allot of walking involved which isn't bad. my co'workers were helpful and so was management. management made sure everything was going smooth and made sure everyone was okay and willing to work.the hardest part of the job was being on your feet for so many hours.the best part of the job was lunch and leaving.
Pros
decent lunch breaks
Cons
short breaks, and allot of walking
Slow and steady, repetitive work
Final Inspector, Shipping (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHMarch 11, 2015
Cleaning, packing and palatalizing finished parts. How to run a date coder. Great relationship between me and management. Ware and tear on your hands. The ideal of work solo.
Pros
The ability to work at own pace.
Cons
Day shift
Nice company to work for.
Shipping/Receiving/Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 26, 2015
I was responsible for Shipping/Receiving/Inventory Control.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
No cons
Productive and fast paced workplace.
Shipping Assembly Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 23, 2014
A typical day Amazon is always very busy with picking and packing orders for customer orders. I learned that when it comes to the customer it should always be quality over quantity.
Fun fast paced work place
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 21, 2014
Working for this company was very fun and fast paced. Must be able to stand on you r feet for long periods of time and lift somewhat heavy objects such as boxes and packages at times.
it is a very good place to work, and a very safe place as well,they have all the proper equipment to do your job, and they have very clean lunch rooms
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 13, 2014
integrity staffing is a part time job to git hired by amazon full time they were a fair company to work for the pay was not very good but the staff was good to you ,they offer limited benefits at a cost over qll it was a good work assignment, for the future i am waiting to here from amazon about full time employment,i was able to learn a lot of different jobs while there that will benefit me in the future.
Pros
they offer overtime alot if you want it, and they have free lunches occasionally, there are alot chances for advancement as welly
Cons
even when you perform your job very well, you only git hired full time from amazon when there is a need so that is a big con, amazon if there is a need
fun and productive work place
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 3, 2014
everyday at work ran smooth. No issues starting or ending a shift. All my co-workers were team players. What i enjoyed the most is that the work was steady thru out the whole shift.
wonderful place to work for
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMarch 2, 2013
wonderful plac to work. Nice people and enviroment is wonderful with benifits and wonderful pay. management is good but they lay off alot. turn over is bad.
Pros
benifits, pay, work only 4 days out the week with overtime
Cons
turn over is high
Working at Amazon was an enjoyment
Shipping Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJanuary 25, 2013
There was never a typical day. Thats why I enjoyed it so very much. I enjoyed being able to work. It was definately not the easiest job I have held, but being able to work and learn was the refreshing part. After being in an administrative role for so many years. To me the best part was the fact that I know I earned the money I made on my payrole. Co-workers both Integrity staff and the Amazon staff were great. the Amazon staff were helpful and answered any questions I had or got me the answers.
The hardest part is not knowing how long I would be there. I left a fulltime job in hopes that I would be hired on. Then came the hardest part I was not selected as one to stay and was released from the assignment due to lack of work. I am hoping to be able to return and the possibilities of being hired on at Amazon would be great.
Pros
learning, advancement, change, cross training.
Cons
temporary
It was a very organized and enjoyable.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 16, 2013
A typical work day began with stretching to get us ready for the long hours of standing and walking. Postings would idenitify individual work stations and the what the expectation was productivity, (example: package and ship 80 items in an hour). Management was helpful and always available. There were many co-workers but interaction was limited to breaks because of loactions of workstations. There really was never any hard parts to my job. I really enjoyed working independently.
Pros
affordable healthcare and good starting pay
Cons
job length was short and limited to seasonal work25