Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews for Sorter

Found 15 reviews matching the search See all 2,080 reviews
Very fast pace during the holiday
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 10, 2018
During the holiday it's very fast pace and you need to be able to move and get the customers order out in an orderly fashion and not screw it up. Also if you want to keep this job long term keep up with there wants and needs.
Fast past employee friendly envronment
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DelawareMay 4, 2018
Fast Paced time oriented
how to pick orders
organize management
multi cultural
completing your task on time
pay day,winning prizes,meeting people,lunchtime and breaks
Pros
employee friendly
Cons
shortbreaks
Worked at a warehouse, good temporary job
Sorter/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Avenel, NJMarch 6, 2018
Great place to work temporarily. Management does a poor job of making sure everyone is doing the same amount of work. Mandatory one hour overtime(flex-up) If you like to be active, this is the job for you.
Hard and fast Working but win prize.
Sorter/Loader (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 7, 2017
Productive and fast paced environment with benefits.working fast paced, fun and exciting. standing for hours, working with team of hardworking people.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short breaks
Extremely fast paced , some items were heavy
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Hazelton,PASeptember 6, 2017
Always moving, sorting products to specific customers orders. Stack totes onto skids to be sent to other businesses in other locations. Integrity staffing is a temp agency who hires for Amazon.
Pros
There is overtime if needed & want extra pay
Cons
Mmandatory over time near holidays
Anyone day go so fast because there are many things to do in a day.
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 28, 2017
Working in an agency has it's benefit because you work and get paid every week. Labor work is not easy nor difficult is a job that you can do anywhere.
Ok job if your under 30
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Logan Twp NJMay 23, 2016
The training was poor. Never missed a day but was laid off with no notice, after being assured that I would get to stay. The job was easy but older people were not treated well. Poor communication.
Pros
Easy work, learned how older workers are treated poorly, People were nice. Good diversity mix of employees.
Cons
Poor communication, no consideration for quality of work, other workers paid more per hour doing the same job
Nothing positive just your errors and cursing unbelievable
Sorter (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 17, 2015
First off Integrity is Amazon just another subsidiary to keep from having legalities. My first experience in Charleston TN was ok.. I had to hear people speak of eye candy which wasn't sure if it was drugs to stay awake on 3rd or talking about another individual. Now I am there at the Chattanooga location and basically it is not favorable. No one provides good job but, they only speak to the but you have done this wrong. People tell you something different that is in authority so if you go by what one says then you will have another manager tell you it is wrong. Equipment needs fixed. You would like to think after 4 years they would be ready for peak season but this isn't the case.

I will say they don't discriminate on your ethnic background, but age is questionable when you look at who is running the show and managers underneath the main manager. I have 15 years experience in Staffing and I have never witnessed something like this. Understanding that Amazon is a multi-million + company, but sure to God the government doesn't only look at the dollars.

Example - if there was a fire or any catastrophe someone would get hurt trying to exit the facility due to many obstacles in the way. I tripped today because of bins not in the proper place and totes which did anyone care? Nope they just kept on working.

You can never find someone on the Integrity or Amazon management team unless they are looking for you. Or they are around but too busy with something else, however they want you to keep your numbers up.

I don't know, it was my initial intention to try to
  more... work for Integrity because I know I can make a difference, but when I learned that you had to interview with Amazon management beforehand then I knew right then they are one company just formed to support seasonal needs. Oh and by the way, they send you emails about other opportunities, however they don't do business with any other in this area anyway.

Thanks
Pros
Cons
So much
Great people
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 1, 2015
This Job was difficult do to fast passed and exhausting 10 hour days 4 days a week. Although the pay was good i didnt like amazon that well.
Upbeat warehouse with friendly shift supervisors and co-workers
Sorter/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAOctober 16, 2014
Typical day would start around 330 pm. We would clock in walk to the work floor and wait for the fork lift drivers to unload the trucks so that we could sort the pallets into the right rows they belong in. Management and co-workers were very helpful and friendly, the job was never really that hard to be honest and the best part would have to be the 1 hr break we would get.
Could be better
SORTER/TOTE WRANGLER (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 5, 2014
Need better management and better wages;better atmoshpere, better work flow
Pros
Co workers
work is likeable.
Stock Organizer/Sorter (Former Employee) –  hazelton,paAugust 10, 2013
it is very clean and temperature controlled. long shifts. management was very good. co-workers are friendly.
productive but felt like manager had no idea who was working for him
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJuly 7, 2012
Each day at work id come in and clock in and participate in team stretches. afterwards i would go pick out an area to start sorting product and start working. my co-workers were very friendly and kept me occupied while sorting my product which was good considering how easy it was and hard to make a mistake. my manager, on the other hand, had no idea what would go on in our department because he would just watch numbers and every now and then he'd walk passed to see if everyone was okay. the hardest part of the job was feeling like a machine without the respect of my employer ever comming around to say "good job" or, " I think you should improve on this" I guess, it would just be up to my co-workers and myself to decide.
Ask questions
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 4, 2012
don't really know alot about the company. They are specific contractors for Amazon so the job basically entails what was listed on my Amazon review, however you do not get the benefits and you can be dismissed without notification.
Pros
best pay so far from a temp service
Cons
un-professional with terminations