Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Integrity Staffing Solutions reviews

productive & fun work place
Picker / Dockworker (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAOctober 22, 2018
A typical day working for integrity is fast past and worth it, I've also learned how to communicate and elaborate more with co-workers due too the great personalities and encouragement from management.It will never be a bad day at work working for integrity the workplace culture is everything they make you feel like you are family and apart of something.T he hardest thing about part of the jobs would have to be standing all of the hours which is really a good thing because you're basically moving all day. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be looking at your paycheck every Friday at least for me it would be other than that I would be just helping coworkers there just like they helped me.

Other Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Okay if desperate for work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 17, 2019
Lack of training and unrealistic expectations for the goals they expect you to meet. Also you never know who you actually report too, but your best guess would be the people you always see standing around and talking for hours on in. You know, those high paid folks
An avenue to get hired in at Amazon
Picker (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILJuly 15, 2019
I was assigned to work at Amazon a s picker. Management was helpful and always there for you when you had an issue. They were right there on the floor while you were at work to handle any issues you may have and listen when you had concerns. The people were great and the constant walking was the worst part but it does allow you to obtain a good cardio workout.
Pros
your shifts fly past quickly.
Cons
swollen feet