Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Integrity Staffing Solutions reviews

Iss
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 27, 2018
Integrity Staffing Solutions will employ you temporarily. If the position is a temp to hire they're very strict on guidelines to employ you with the client for their image. Beware.
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to ensure we match our associates with the best fitting jobs. Generally our clients have criteria that they use to evaluate our employees during the "test" period. Unfortunately not every candidate meets those standards. Our internal teams want to work with you to coach you if you feel like you are not succeeding. It's only through your success that we succeed. If you are ever looking for work in the future - please give us another look. We will work hard to regain your confidence.

Other Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Worked for Integrity at Amazon
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJune 23, 2019
I was a temporary. My time was spent at Amazon as a picker. I enjoyed my time. I had a really great ambassador who made sure I had everything I needed. I didnt get hired on at Amazon got laid off right at the end of peak season. But all in all it was a good experience. I worked for Amazon right after they bought out Zappos so I got to enjoy the benefits of free lunches and other things. I don't think they offer those perks anymore.
Pros
Free lunches, gave you time off (non paid)
Can't ever get a call back
Picker (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJune 21, 2019
When I applied online, they wouldn't stop calling me about my resume. When I resent it in, I called multiple times and could NEVER get anyone to call me back. This is the second time I've given Integrity a shot and they ruined it BOTH TIMES. Very unprofessional and would not recommend.
Cons
Unprofessional
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
June 24, 2019

I am sorry for this experience. Please email info@integritystaffing.com and we can get you set up with whatever it is you need. I am not sure why you did not get a return call. We work to respond to everyone within 24 hours. We clearly did not meet that commitment for you. We hope we can work with you in the future and earn your trust.