Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Integrity Staffing Solutions reviews

Paid the bills
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 6, 2019
It’s not that bad of a job. Everyone is supper nice and chill. Just show up to work and do your job and you should be fine!! I think it’s easy money for sure.

Other Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Worked for Integrity at Amazon
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJune 23, 2019
I was a temporary. My time was spent at Amazon as a picker. I enjoyed my time. I had a really great ambassador who made sure I had everything I needed. I didnt get hired on at Amazon got laid off right at the end of peak season. But all in all it was a good experience. I worked for Amazon right after they bought out Zappos so I got to enjoy the benefits of free lunches and other things. I don't think they offer those perks anymore.
Pros
Free lunches, gave you time off (non paid)
Can't ever get a call back
Picker (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJune 21, 2019
When I applied online, they wouldn't stop calling me about my resume. When I resent it in, I called multiple times and could NEVER get anyone to call me back. This is the second time I've given Integrity a shot and they ruined it BOTH TIMES. Very unprofessional and would not recommend.
Cons
Unprofessional