Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Integrity Staffing Solutions reviews

Awesome place to work
Payroll Specialist - The City County Building (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 15, 2018
Awesome place to work. I would recommend this company to anyone. When I got laid off in 2007. Integrity kept me working for 4 years. My second lay off. I signed up with Integrity and was hire right away.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Other Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Entry level job, not a career
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  DelawareJuly 20, 2019
Internal staff is not afforded work life balance. Over worked, under appreciated and horribly underpaid. It's a good start off place, however I would not make a career out of it. Loyalty, integrity and dedication are not recognized and as a company they will quickly toss you to the side if you don't play office politics. How ironic the company is named Integrity yet they show none.
Okay if desperate for work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 17, 2019
Lack of training and unrealistic expectations for the goals they expect you to meet. Also you never know who you actually report too, but your best guess would be the people you always see standing around and talking for hours on in. You know, those high paid folks