Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Integrity Staffing Solutions reviews

Interesting place to work at
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Avenel, NJ 07001May 6, 2018
Integrity has been one of the best work experiences, During my employment at Integrity I've gain experience in many areas of the industry due to their business model.

Other Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Great company
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 22, 2019
Needed for fast money. Working for Amazon was a work out. They pay could've been better. I had no time for friends. Time was everything. Safety was very important. Overall it was fun but i wish they kept me.
Entry level job, not a career
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  DelawareJuly 20, 2019
Internal staff is not afforded work life balance. Over worked, under appreciated and horribly underpaid. It's a good start off place, however I would not make a career out of it. Loyalty, integrity and dedication are not recognized and as a company they will quickly toss you to the side if you don't play office politics. How ironic the company is named Integrity yet they show none.
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
July 22, 2019

We worked hard to promote an environment where everyone has a voice at Integrity. We have an open-door policy that goes all the way to our CEO, including an ethics hotline. Office politics has no home here at Integrity. We would encourage any employee that feels like they cannot move forward due to office politics to escalate the issue. We regret that your experience does not sound like it was positive for you. We have so many team members that choose Integrity not only because of our compensation and upward mobility but because of the feeling of teamwork and commitment that goes both ways.