Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Integrity Staffing Solutions reviews

Job description is total lie - Here is real truth
Recruiting Office Manager (Former Employee) –  JeffersonvilleApril 8, 2013
The basic information is true, interview candidates for all the warehouse jobs at Amazon - just doing same all day. However, they leave out information like following - Monitored by overhead cameras constantly as well as everywhere else in office. If you miss one item while doing interview, and I mean one item, you are written up, second time you're done. Job sucks, corporate people will treat you great, promise you the world, and as soon as they slow down and don't need you, you'll be let go without any warning, then they will fight your unemployment claim labeling you a bad employee or something along those lines. This is the truth about this job and company. People at Corporate office are cutthroat and care no more about you or your life than roadkill they drive by on way to work. Companies hold on the Amazon account is slipping away so this will be a very high stress job this season for Integrity - also have lawsuits piling up on them due to way they screen employees for previous injury during interview process - Which You Will Be Decision Maker. When they require you to work over or on weekend, if you do not comply, don't bother showing back up. I was hired Sept 2012 fired 2/2013 I can't work harder or give more effort to a company than I did this one - once they got slow, I was told wasn't good fit - they did the same to appx 6 - 8 in my same position at other sites.
Pros
none - nothing good about this company or experience at all, total waste of time working for integrity staffing
Cons
waste of your time when you could be doing something that will last - this will not, i assure you

Other Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Okay if desperate for work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 17, 2019
Lack of training and unrealistic expectations for the goals they expect you to meet. Also you never know who you actually report too, but your best guess would be the people you always see standing around and talking for hours on in. You know, those high paid folks
An avenue to get hired in at Amazon
Picker (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILJuly 15, 2019
I was assigned to work at Amazon a s picker. Management was helpful and always there for you when you had an issue. They were right there on the floor while you were at work to handle any issues you may have and listen when you had concerns. The people were great and the constant walking was the worst part but it does allow you to obtain a good cardio workout.
Pros
your shifts fly past quickly.
Cons
swollen feet