Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Integrity Staffing Solutions reviews

amazon
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Florence, NJJanuary 16, 2019
decent working and fast paced everyone worked hard togethor did what they were suppose have to meet a rate of 100% everytime so if you dont meet that everyday

Other Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

they will find you a job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHJune 10, 2019
I went to them after losing a long term job.It was to low of pay to pay my immediate bills and I struggled financially due to loss of prior wages at other job.

they found a job but to much had happened that i was forced to move out of state I could not find a direct hire full time job that paid for the skill I had

They did find work and pay on time just was not working with all I had going on

I have nothing bad to say about them they find you work even if its just temporary
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
low pay no benefits till a year with them
Lack of Communication/
Lead Coach (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAJune 3, 2019
The job itself was fine. Typical warehouse work. The management wasn't all that great.
She lacked communication and threw her team into their job without proper training. Whenever we tried to do our job (which we didn't know how to do) we were berated for doing it wrong or not the way she expected. We essentially had to train ourselves from our mistakes and than train others, hoping we were doing it the right way.

When first hired, I, along with a few others, were promised a certain level of authority and responsibility which later changed because we couldn't "do the job" since we weren't trained properly. This led to the Manager promoting someone else who also was unaware of what she was doing and was trained by someone below her of her basic job duties until the hiring manager finally trained her.
Pros
good hours, pay