Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Integrity Staffing Solutions reviews

good jobs go fast
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHAugust 24, 2018
I am better skilled in office work, and the particular office I worked through gets more in warehouse and manufacturing than anything. the office jobs usually come in short notice, which is not beneficial to the location I was assigned to.

Other Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Entry level job, not a career
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  DelawareJuly 20, 2019
Internal staff is not afforded work life balance. Over worked, under appreciated and horribly underpaid. It's a good start off place, however I would not make a career out of it. Loyalty, integrity and dedication are not recognized and as a company they will quickly toss you to the side if you don't play office politics. How ironic the company is named Integrity yet they show none.
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
July 22, 2019

We worked hard to promote an environment where everyone has a voice at Integrity. We have an open-door policy that goes all the way to our CEO, including an ethics hotline. Office politics has no home here at Integrity. We would encourage any employee that feels like they cannot move forward due to office politics to escalate the issue. We regret that your experience does not sound like it was positive for you. We have so many team members that choose Integrity not only because of our compensation and upward mobility but because of the feeling of teamwork and commitment that goes both ways.

Okay if desperate for work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 17, 2019
Lack of training and unrealistic expectations for the goals they expect you to meet. Also you never know who you actually report too, but your best guess would be the people you always see standing around and talking for hours on in. You know, those high paid folks
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
July 22, 2019

Your feedback is appreciated. We work hard to create a program where our associates feel like they have the support of our staff at client locations. Our coaches are specific roles dedicated to one thing only - your success. I would suggest any associates not feeling like they have the support of our coaches to escalate to the site manager or to our ethics hotline. We can only succeed when our team succeeds.