Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Integrity Staffing Solutions reviews

Great place to work in.
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJanuary 17, 2019
They gave me the opportunity to work with a lot of great people from different cultures. The manager is a great person. he was easy to talk to, i was able to approach him and got his help every time i had a problem.
Pros
Over all a great working experience.
Cons
It was only temporary.

Other Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Worked for Integrity at Amazon
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJune 23, 2019
I was a temporary. My time was spent at Amazon as a picker. I enjoyed my time. I had a really great ambassador who made sure I had everything I needed. I didnt get hired on at Amazon got laid off right at the end of peak season. But all in all it was a good experience. I worked for Amazon right after they bought out Zappos so I got to enjoy the benefits of free lunches and other things. I don't think they offer those perks anymore.
Pros
Free lunches, gave you time off (non paid)
Can't ever get a call back
Picker (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJune 21, 2019
When I applied online, they wouldn't stop calling me about my resume. When I resent it in, I called multiple times and could NEVER get anyone to call me back. This is the second time I've given Integrity a shot and they ruined it BOTH TIMES. Very unprofessional and would not recommend.
Cons
Unprofessional
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
June 24, 2019

I am sorry for this experience. Please email info@integritystaffing.com and we can get you set up with whatever it is you need. I am not sure why you did not get a return call. We work to respond to everyone within 24 hours. We clearly did not meet that commitment for you. We hope we can work with you in the future and earn your trust.