Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Integrity Staffing Solutions reviews

need a job they find you one
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHApril 11, 2019
I have no bad reviews I worked for them in a shop that was close to home.I was running Cnc machines loved the work its was way to low a pay for someone who an older adult with skills.Was not able to meet my monthly obligations.The area I worked had no overtime.I was able to find work pretty quickly while I was looking for a direct hire job.They found the shift I prefer and its weekly pay.I am sure they have a job for everyone when strapped .I just had more adult bills and could not do such a lower pay at the time.I had no problems with the job other than most of the temps had been there 9 months or longer and never hired in.They are polite in the office they do find you a job as long as you pass background and drug test.If you need a job go to them it may turn into your forever home.
Pros
they can find you a job quickly

Other Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

A great place to find work
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZMay 21, 2019
Overall the company is very good place to work for young adults who are trying to learn about work skills and responsibility. That's what i feel like i gives to young adults as myself.
Productive and fun
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLMay 20, 2019
When am at work it is a great feeling to learning something new everyday.
My job has a great management.
I learning everyday to be great at my job to be kind.
Pros
Multitasking
Cons
Talk alot