Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Integrity Staffing Solutions reviews

Innovative & fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Avenel, NJFebruary 26, 2016
I learned a lot about team work, management treated me well and my co-workers for my short time being there were really fun & exciting to be around. The hardest part of the job was just always being aware cause it was a warehouse setting with an abundance of things going on & the most enjoyable was the people I worked with everyday while I was there.
Pros
Staying busy
Cons
Short lunches

Other Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Okay if desperate for work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 17, 2019
Lack of training and unrealistic expectations for the goals they expect you to meet. Also you never know who you actually report too, but your best guess would be the people you always see standing around and talking for hours on in. You know, those high paid folks
An avenue to get hired in at Amazon
Picker (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILJuly 15, 2019
I was assigned to work at Amazon a s picker. Management was helpful and always there for you when you had an issue. They were right there on the floor while you were at work to handle any issues you may have and listen when you had concerns. The people were great and the constant walking was the worst part but it does allow you to obtain a good cardio workout.
Pros
your shifts fly past quickly.
Cons
swollen feet