Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Integrity Staffing Solutions reviews

Very productive workplace, and spacious so there was able to be fun on breaks and all.
ICQA/Inventory (Former Employee) –  Dinwiddie, VAFebruary 21, 2015
A typical day at work was very tiring because it is 10 hours in a work day, and you work so hard. I got used to it because after every Friday the checks are worth it. I learned plenty from the people I have worked with they are nice co-workers and since we all work so close we all mostly got along I loved that job and I wouldn't mind coming back. The hardest part was going out into the racks and the easiest part was being in ICQA and only having to count!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks

Other Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

i would go back to work for them if i could
order picker (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJuly 14, 2019
one of the best companies to work for. there is a lot of benefits and some of the best people to work for. ya just need to give them a call
please if you need a job or know a person who needs a job have them call
Fair
Amazon seasonal employee - Stower (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 14, 2019
This company is a temp agency with some chance of advancement to permanent employment. The work sites are mixed culture and fast paced. You are expected to work at a fast pace.