Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,074 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
Friendly work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 10, 2018
Good place to work with opportunities to move up and advance. It is fast paced but something you can get use to. Easy work for a good pay and plenty of hours to work.
Warehouse
Temp (Former Employee) –  Fernley, NVDecember 4, 2018
Worked at the Amazon warehouse in Fernley, NV. Integrity staffing were our employers and support staff. Loved working 4 days on and 3 off. Interesting learning experience, but very fast paced and you can not stop to rest at any point within work hours.
Pros
It was near-by.
Cons
Very short breaks and lunch for such a large warehouse, it was difficult sometimes to get to lunch easily.
Compassionate and flexibility
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLDecember 3, 2018
Integrity allowed me the flexibility of hours worked and if I wasn't comfortable with the current job, they did their best for another placement. When I needed to call them, I promptly received a return call.
"Good pay, Fast-paced, Team environment"
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INDecember 3, 2018
I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time

Pros

Fun job...never the same two days in a row
Work with a great team

Cons

Absolutely no work life balance. The more you work the more they want you to work.
exciting work environment
Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEDecember 2, 2018
Working with Integrity Staffing was one of the best experiences I've had with an employer. Everyday was filled with team work and execution of tasks a hand.
This is a staffing firm for Amazon warehouses
Warehouse IC/QA (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 1, 2018
If you are looking to work in a fast paced, warehouse environment, at Amazon, Integrity is the place! They have a strong contract for temporary positions with Amazon warehouses.
Great opportunity for seasonal extra incone
RECRUITING & OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 30, 2018
Temporary/Seasonal associates get compensated well and are well informed of what they can expect while on assignment as well as when their assignments are completed. Goals are achievable for those that are willing to stay focused and work. Opportunities for advancement and development are available for determined individuals.

Management positions allow for zero work/life balance and are not compensated as well as the hourly associates based on the amount of time they put in during peak seasons. I personally ended my experience with Integrity on a bad note due to an inexperienced and unethical member(s) of HR failing to do their job properly. But this was one of the only negative experiences that I had throughout my years with the company.

The CEO/Owners of the company are literally amazing, and were fundamental in my career growth as a whole. They are good and honest people, who care about their people as well as their business.
high energy
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 28, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, the parties, and the fast-paced environment. The hardest part is actually getting consistent work and some of my coworkers
Hard Sometimes Rewarding Work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 27, 2018
It isn't a horrible job and the people internally aren't bad, but the clients can be and the outside hires get run over by the clients. you'll have as much support as they can give. Which isn't always much. The pay isn't worth the hours or stress unless you need the work and are willing to do it for what is paid.
A lot of different types of people working there ( any age)
Inbound stow (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 19, 2018
Have to be at your work place on time from breaks/lunch. They take points away from you. The breaks are very short that you can only sit for 5 minutes then walk back to your work place.
Pros
They have a food truck every day
Cons
breaks are very short that you only sit for 5 minutes then walk back to work
Educational
Stower/Picker (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VANovember 17, 2018
The job was to stow items on shevle after removing them from larger boxes.Some times the items were toys , books , tools,clothing ,and more.At times dealing with broken or damaged items.
Staffing Agency part-time for Amazon BFI4 Warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent, WANovember 17, 2018
Normal day at work. Friendly people and recruiters check your performance from time to time for Amazon expectations. Will replace you anytime so make sure to call to transfer to another warehouse if called. Aren't up to date with information/managing employers so frequently ask for questions.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Can cut you short
It’s quick paced and fun to work at
Packer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 15, 2018
I like amazon there pay is awesome and there hours are lovely if you can hang it keeps you in shape because it’s a huge work place and you’re always on your feet
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Temp agency for amazon
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INNovember 15, 2018
Integrity Staff Solutions is a temporary agency that primarily hires for Amazon.com. They are like an extension of Amazon same pay, rules and regulations.
Pros
Weekly pay check
Cons
Temporary job
Cherry picker operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 15, 2018
I enjoyed the time i spent working here, I learned a lot about warehousing and how to use my skills, i would work for this company again. The experience I recieved prepared me to become a great lead..
Didn't like it
Painter (Norshipco) (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 15, 2018
i knew what i was getting myself into but the values of the company was unbecoming. they seemed to only have a revolving door for quick hire. they had little pay and seemed to care nothing of the people they employed
warehouse
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  plainfieldNovember 14, 2018
This was a temporary job for me until I found something in the medical field. This was a fun job for me, I moved around and learn how to operate many machine, forklift, pick/pack. I enjoyed working with this company.
Pros
fun
Cons
pay
Be prepared to work!
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 13, 2018
It's a good place to start, but you must be willing to work hard. You have to earn what you get. I would not recommend working at one of their clients (Amazon). They look for reasons to fire people, INCLUDING seasoned workers.
Pros
Good place for new warehouse workers
Cons
Be careful about where they send you
productive and laid back environment
Warehouse Sortation Associate (Former Employee) –  Avenel, NJ 07001November 13, 2018
Fast pace work environment where no one bothers you and managers are nice and helpful. Fun place to work. Provides opportunities to advance with the company.
Pros
pay is good but not enough hours
Cons
far away, not enough hours
Very fast pace during the holiday
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 10, 2018
During the holiday it's very fast pace and you need to be able to move and get the customers order out in an orderly fashion and not screw it up. Also if you want to keep this job long term keep up with there wants and needs.