Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,094 reviews matching the search See all 2,106 reviews
Review
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PASeptember 29, 2018
Fast Pasted I made boxes for Archway Integrity staffing is an agency they sent me on temporary jobs. I enjoyed my work though it works fine if you have a car some of the jobs are far
Pros
Kept me busy I love being busy
Cons
You need a car to get to some of the jobs
Profitable place to work
PICKER (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PASeptember 27, 2018
I have worked 3 times for ISS before. So, this will be my 4th. I have realized 2 main jobs: picking (twice during the day), and packing at night. This new opportunity will be packing at night, so the score will be tied.
With all this experience I can certainly say that Amazon at Breinigsville, PA is a general good place to work especially during the Christmas season. The paid is not the best in the area, it is around average. What it makes it good is the huge overtime you get in these opportunities. The peak season of 2014 where I packed, I made $7000 for my pocket, in approximatelly 3 months.
Pros
Serious company, It fulfills what promises.
Cons
Poor picking people. This area could be easily improved.
It was exciting and full of happy co workers
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 27, 2018
I liked working for integrity staffing they payed well and the work was simple and the co workers where helpful i enjoyed the work my production was high..
Fun, loud, lots of excercise.
Picker/Loader (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 26, 2018
Integrity is like a temp agency. They send you to jobs that fit your needs. I got sent to Amazon Warehouse and it was a seasonal job. I loved working there and kept me in shape. Lots of walking.
Pros
The weekly paychecks
Cons
Lots of overtime, only one day off.
Team Building Exercises
Seasonal Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 26, 2018
Integrity Staffing Solutions had team building activities throughout it's division. Everyone was always excited to participate because they gave away awesome prices to the top teams. Which made it extremely competitive and fun to see what the other teams would come up with during the challenges.
Pros
They would give gift cards as incentives
Cons
During Peak the hours could be longer than normal
Great staffing agency
Picker (Former Employee) –  DelawareSeptember 25, 2018
Always was there when I had nowhere else to go.. They help you find jobs in your area that you can't attain on on your own ..they're there to help you
Pros
Quick job placement ..
Different cultural environment
Inbound Stower (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCSeptember 24, 2018
I enjoy working in an environment where there are different cultures of human beings and everyone has their own unique spunk about themselves.I love working here because I enjoy having fun and working with civilized people or shall I say grown people.
Pros
Extra Cash
Cons
Nerve damage
Poor Management
Pit Operator (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GASeptember 22, 2018
The Integrity office in Kansas was excellent. When I transferred to Georgia, it was like a completely different company. The Integrity staff showed up to work less than their employees. The staff took forever just to answer a simple question and liked to blame others for their failures.
Pros
Working for Amazon
Cons
Integrity Staff
A good job.
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Etna, OHSeptember 19, 2018
In a matter of 3 months I was promoted twice. I was recognized for continued hard work often. The pay was good. The staff I worked with was very friendly.
Pros
Good job.
Cons
Temporary
stressfull but its a job
Shipping Clerk/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2018
radial was not a good company at all they had cats and rats behind the products. It wasn't a safe environment they did not pay right at all there was just to much going on at the time
Pros
going home
Cons
short breaks no air
Productive work place.
Line Receiver (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 18, 2018
Typical work day is basically going into the workplace and completing the given task. I learned teamwork and that hard work will get you noticed. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the hours of work. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people in the environment which made work fun.
Relaxed
Recieving inbound (Current Employee) –  Hazle Townshp, PASeptember 18, 2018
A relaxed job environment with friendly co-workers and adequate pay rates. Breaks are given fairly. The comfort level working for their clients is top notch
Pros
Paid lunch
Integrity Staffing
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 17, 2018
Integrity Staffing is a Temp Service that will hire anyone to fill their jobs weather they can pass a drug test or not. All their jobs are temporary and pay minimum wage.
Fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DESeptember 17, 2018
This company hires associates for amazon its very fast paced, I enjoyed working for Integrity Staffing Solutions, just not for amazon The breaks were short and the rates are ridiculously high, not only did you need to worry about rate, but you could make computer scanner errors in your work, every week the managers would come to you with your performance review and it just made the whole job stressful when it was a bad review. In amazons current state I would not recommend anyone a job there because of the rates being so high they're almost unreachable, your either making rate and making tons of errors, or you have excellent error free quality work and not making rate there is no in between.
Pros
Give away contests, time flies when working, pay was good
Cons
short breaks no benefits and your a temporary
great to place to work...
Business Development Manager/Virtual Recruiter (Former Employee) –  delawareSeptember 16, 2018
Nice place to work. You are given a chance to excel. Managers are accessible whenever you need them. They allow you to participate in office activities during the holidays which is very nice.
good
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 13, 2018
good place the work great idea getting paid weekly with benefits. job is temporary but you have the same hours and same schedule. great benefits that start immediately
Pros
weekly paycheck
Cons
knowing its temporary
my overall experience
Waterspider/Trailer Dock, and Release (Current Employee) –  Carteret, NJSeptember 13, 2018
the culture of this job used to be about teamwork. it has taken a dramatic decline as new management was introduced to the company. the benefits are always a positive, but I would also like to enjoy my time at work, and being involved in different areas of operation to make my time there a bit more bearable.
very nice people
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Fernley, NVSeptember 12, 2018
I worked for a warehouse at the time I didn't like my job I was young and I look back now and would love to have that job back. the people for integrity where always helpful
Pros
nice
Cons
temp
My Overall Opinion
Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 10, 2018
You work for a warehouse where all positions are fast pace in order to meet deadlines for the customers. A typical day at work you are assigned to your task for the day, you are timed and informed on the process and quality of your work. Although you are provided training the job you perform really is teamwork. If the prior shift staff does their part of the work well you will do well if not it can affect the outcome of your work. The workplace culture needs to be reviewed to become more of a team. The hardest part of the job is the O.T. is mandatory up to 60 hours and some people work without a day off in two weeks. I feel that the hardest thing was working mandatory excessive overtime hours should be offered not required and left to those people who choose to work it.
Pros
You can make money without a doubt as you learn different job functions
Cons
Its was seasonal job opportunity
productive work envorinment
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 10, 2018
warehouse skills learned with great diverse people. management is great. Teamwork is great. the whole experience was a wonderful time spent. I left with more information than I had.