Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,090 reviews matching the search See all 2,102 reviews
Walking
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 5, 2018
Good place to work for. Lots of walking. Bonus if top picker. Fast-pace job. Three story building. Different positions. Picker \ Packer \ inventory \ stock.
Fast paced and skill building environment.
Shift Manager BFI3 (Former Employee) –  DuPont, WASeptember 4, 2018
Being a shift manager at the Amazon warehouse brought different challenges each day. Associates have various issues they need help with and management changes process. A typical work day was filling out a safety report, sending end of shift reports, attending a morning and sometimes evening meeting, and inform associates how they are doing in the process they are assigned to.
The workplace culture was fast paced and fast problem solving was needed because making sure each associate strive in there process was always important. The hardest part of the job was firing associates that did not perform to Amazons standard but I still understood it was apart of my job. Helping each associate with work processes and HR issues was the most enjoyable part of the job. I thank Amazon for the opportunity and look forward to continuous growth.
Pros
Working with new people weekly, Assisting with Amazon related events, Including the following free pizza and once a year barbeque
Cons
Short breaks for associates and the expected performance rate fluctiating.
a good place to work through
QC working supervisor of rework dept (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 4, 2018
running qc dept, deciding to scrap or rework parts that are oversized
undersized cannot be reworked only sold out by the pound as scrapmetal, after being degreased.
Pros
call you to see how you are doing
Cons
automated pay system
Fun job lots of walking
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 4, 2018
Cool job just a lot of walking that out a big strain on my knees so I only work there a few months. The team members were cool to talk to and easy listeners. You could also change position after,90 days.
Temporary service for Amazon.com
LOGISTIC ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 4, 2018
You work 40 hours a week during non-peak season. During peak season it's 50+ hours, so the overtime is nice. The hardest part of the job is it's a rate driven company.
Pros
Lot's of overtime
Cons
No paid time off
Hostile work environment
Internal Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 2, 2018
Integrity Staffing does not treat there internal employees as people.
They are very hostile and do many things unethical. You cannot get help from management or corporate when needed.When problems are reported to HR, nothing is done to protect the internal staff.
Cons
work through lunch breaks, no family life balance, very low commission on sales and hostile work environment
Typical Temp Service
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYSeptember 1, 2018
Typical temp service. Was treated average by Integrity staff. Nothing really to brag about. Pay is rather low although that seems to be typical for temp services in this area.
Temp to hire position. I enjoyed working for this agency
Administrative/Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 31, 2018
Integrity Staffing was always working to fit me into the right position. They were very professional and I was always impressed with them finding me work.
Productive workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix ArizonaAugust 29, 2018
Lacking of training for new employee no experience crew leader. To many write up. No supervision to assist with new employee. No professionalism in management
productive
Product Picker (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 28, 2018
it was a very demanding job and very faced paced with a lot of walking and the cement was very hard on your feet. they should cross train more and be fair. the permanent workers spent more time talking but temps were rode
Pros
management were nice
Cons
to much walking and pay was poor for the amount of money amazon makes
good jobs go fast
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHAugust 24, 2018
I am better skilled in office work, and the particular office I worked through gets more in warehouse and manufacturing than anything. the office jobs usually come in short notice, which is not beneficial to the location I was assigned to.
do not expect to be able to just slack off
Picker (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 22, 2018
Overall i would say this type of job is not for everyone, but if you are a hard working individual willing to improve and and adapt you will have no problem.
It was very productive & relaxing
Pcaker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 21, 2018
I had a good time while I was there and I wish to come back . The work area was good , so were the workers . Very positive attitudes as well as the managers .
Pros
Voluntary Time Off
Cons
Point System
I loved integrity staff
Amazon/ Staffing coordinator (Former Employee) –  Monee, ILAugust 20, 2018
Casey Yohe was the best boss I’ve ever had at any job and I’ve had plenty.. Hard work and sometimes long and very stressful but she makes it sooo much fun.
Pros
Free lunches; kept busy and you learn a lot of new things
Cons
Sometimes 6 work days a week
Fun place to work
Picker (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 19, 2018
They help you to reach your goals to stay at their company they give you a coaches that walk with you on a daily bases to get you to we will keep you on if you pick 1500 items per hour
Pros
You can go back very year
Cons
Hard hard work
Excellent place to work
Lead Placement Specialist/ Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  York, PAAugust 19, 2018
Productive and fun place to work. Excellent advancement opportunities and mentor programs. Benefits are good and compensation is competitive. Overall good company.
Pros
Incentive Programs
Cons
Standard work not properly outlined
The hardest part of the job.
FC Associate I (Former Employee) –  Avenel, NJAugust 16, 2018
Although the job was fun, it was also hard. the hardest part of the job is picking up heavy boxes and scanning them to their rightful place. I still love the job just keep in mind you'll be sweating.
Great
ICQA Associate (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VAAugust 15, 2018
The assignment the company put me on was great. They were professional helpful in many ways.They help my confidence in working a unfamiliar job and were hands on helping transition in the assignment.
Pros
The pay
Cons
The assignment endes before my 90 days
Integrity
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 15, 2018
Integrity Staffing I a temp service that hires anyone that can pass a background check, you take a dug test but they will hire you even if you don't pass.
Productive and good enviorment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Audubon, PAAugust 15, 2018
Integrity Staffing will keep you working, it's up to you to make sure you get there.I like working for Integrity because it's weekly pay and staff is courteous to your needs.
Pros
Gives gift cards for attendance
Cons
When there is no work you do t work