Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,055 reviews matching the search See all 2,067 reviews
Good steady income.
Inbound Receiver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 27, 2019
Like most staffing companies, you need to come to work everyday and work hard. I'm at Amazon in Phoenix and it is fast paced hard work and the pay is above average which makes it worth while. My managers have been nothing short of great.
Pros
4- 10 hr days
Cons
temp job if you can't convert to Amazon employee.
This us a temp service
Varies according to assignment/General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 22, 2019
Staff is friendly. Some if the jobs that I were assigned to wasn't that great, but it was decent pay from them.

They are mainly known for getting you into Amazon fulfillment center.
Pros
You will get work fast
3 out of 5 stars.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMarch 19, 2019
It was a temporary position. The management team was overseen by Amazon. There was good planning and motivated employees. In house training was good, and there were good positions available if you were an Amazonian.
Pros
Good Pay and enviroment.
Cons
Long hours and no loyalty.
March 25, 2019

We are glad that you enjoyed the training and the team planning. We are working hard to ensure that our teams have the support they need. We appreciate your feedback. We are committed to continuing to provide a work environment that focuses on creating a great culture for our teams.

Fast paced with no learning curve after being trained.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Romeoville IllinoisMarch 19, 2019
It could be a better run company if they will allow the local management to make decisions to better suit the clients that they're working with oftentimes decisions are made without any regards to the relationships the local team tries to build each and every day
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Travel with no notice, no learning curve training.
March 25, 2019

This is great feedback. We are working to build more ownership into local decision making. We do understand that sometimes there are business needs that require last minute travel for some roles. We will work to improve notice to our teams and ensure team members have time to prepare when possible.

HR staff not friendly or approachable
Las Vegas-Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 14, 2019
One HR rep from integrity was unpleasant and rude. Told us we were sabotaging the warehouse. Bribes temp associate for conversion he would have to buy her s Dublin donut gift card.
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I would ask that you contact our Ethics Hotline to provide this feedback. We are committed to an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. You can reach the ethics hotline at Telephone: (833) 520-0055 | Online: www.IEH.IntegrityStaffing.com

Productive ans plenty of jobs
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 13, 2019
This is my second time worki g with them and the first time i did the name fitted their character and they were concerned and more involved. This second time around is a bit different. Some of the staff is anyways, i was given a position given the wages i was looking for and then after i started working they changed my pay grade which decreased by a dollar and failed to tell me that it was renegotiated between them and the other party and failed to tell me and i had a place of employment before going to them so i was not desperate and i was very selective about what i wanted or elae i wouldve stayed where i was at.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Lack of communication
If you need the money
Utility (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INMarch 13, 2019
Its a staffi g agency but it seemed that they only had short term assignments so thats what i didn't like about it, but if thou need a job asap i would give them a call.
Pros
Quick hire
Cons
Bad work conditions
March 25, 2019

Thank you for working with Integrity Staffing Solutions. We have a wide variety of positions , both short and long term in the Indianapolis area. Please visit www.integritystaffing.com. We are glad to hear you consider us your go to when you need work!

Good
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAMarch 13, 2019
Working for Integrity Staffing Solutions is an awesome job. Overall it is what you make of it. Decent pay depending on your vendor and who you are working for plus you also have opportunity to move up.
March 25, 2019

It's great to hear that you feel you have the ability to excel in your role at Integrity Staffing. We believe that when our associates succeed our clients succeed. Thanks for being part of the team.

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 12, 2019
I never used the ping pong table during breaks. But I liked getting food from the fridge and shelves in the break room, which were available to employees for purchase. I was rated for how fast I could process the items I received off the conveyor line, and usually did a good job. Every supervisor I had was nice and reasonable, and so were most of my coworkers.
Pros
Friendly people, good snacks provided for purchase
Cons
Short breaks, long hours, security checkpoints
Collaboration and Teamwork
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 10, 2019
A day of work at Integrity Staffing was a very busy day we used to interview more than 50 applicants a day these applicants were place in a position to work for Amazon. We finished the application and gave the Orientation and Drug Test at the Office. Schedule a shift for the applicant day or night shift.

When the applicant left the office that day was ready after 2 weeks to begin working. Two weeks because they had to wait for the drug test and background test to come back.

As a Bilingual Recruiter if the Company needed me to place Latinos to work for Amazon in other States there I was ready to travel to place these people to work for Amazon.

I enjoyed working there got to know a lot of wonderful people.
Pros
Very proud to be chose to work for Integrity Staffing.
Fast paced, stressful, high performance pets
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 8, 2019
If you were one of the group leaders pets you could do no wrong, if not you could be singled out and given all the unsavory jobs. They have advisers coming around throughout the day who never did the job but they are trying to tell you how to do the job. Because I was outspoken and told them how I felt about their job tactics I was, according to the manager, being let go. In other words - I was being fired. I was also told that I couldn't get UC benefits because we separated under amicable conditions. That didn't fly when my lawyer got done with them.
Pros
There aren't any
Cons
Cheap, slave drivers. Skeliton staff most of the year and they hire all temps for the holiday season.
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to create a working environment where all employees feel like they have a voice. Please use our ethics hotline to voice your concerns and our team will investigate your concerns and take action to resolve your issues. Ethics hotline - Telephone: (833) 520-0055 | Online: www.IEH.IntegrityStaffing.com

Nice staff Great oppotunity to learn
Coach/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 6, 2019
clock in, check in with area managers, report to site leader assist anyone in need of help.
learned how to lead others effectively
management was always willing to help.
Cool fast paced space
the hardest part it watching people give up on themselves.
the most enjoyable part is watching people succeed.

Pros
paid weekly
Cons
limited time off
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Its great to hear that you felt that management was always willing to assist. We work hard to create time off plans that work with our teams lives. This is something we are always working to improve. We hope to have the chance to work with you again in the future.

One day notice job was over
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILMarch 4, 2019
Came in as a temp with high expectation of being hired full time.
4 out of 83 were kept at end of contract.
No management was ever in site to address ANYTHING.
Was told in an email the contract was up and could work 1 more day.
Yeah 1 day notice.
Cons
1/2 lunch off the clock. No management onsite.
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. From time to time our clients will give us short notice when jobs are changing based on their business needs. This is especially difficult for our associates. We work hard to ensure our clients give us as much notice as possible if they are going to change their staffing levels to ensure our teams have time to respond. We would like to help you identify new opportunities. Please reach out to our branch team in Bolingbrook.

Fast paced
Forklift Operator at Amazon (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILMarch 2, 2019
It was a pretty fun job and it was a fast paced environment. We had pizza parties for meetings our goals. We were offered a 140 unpaid hours that you could use for anything
Pros
Nice work schedule
Fast paced easily transferrable
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 1, 2019
Great job. Job is simple fact paced and worthy of a careeer if youre ok with moving orders from on one side to another quickly. Coworkers are usually busy so there there is usally no time for arguements or strife.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
It was temporary
Started of Well and ended rocky
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 27, 2019
This Company is funny to work for, mainly due to how employees are worked. I have worked for this company as a temp and been there for almost two years. Started as a Recruiter then was promoted to a Staffing Coordinator and did not receive formal training become due to the connections I made with certain people higher up I learned my roll and mastered it. I was never formally offered to become salary. A lot of things started to change due to the focus of the company and the new outside people brought in started to change certain things that just created more work for the people who dealt with the associates and clients. A lot of micromanagement has begun and some of voices of employees aren't really heard. For me to be a temp and demonstrate the values and qualities of the company and go beyond the duties of the company. I was underappreciated a lot like other employees.
Pros
The people you make connections with in the office, associates and clients.
Cons
micromanagement and pay
March 25, 2019

First off, thank you for the time that you spent as a team member. We value our team and of course I want to ensure you feel that your time here made a difference. We have been committed to ensuring that our teams in the field are providing our associates with a great experience, as well as our clients. It sounds like this work might have resulted in internal staff feeling micromanaged. That's not the intention of the work that we are doing. We will work hard to ensure that our great teams have the support to succeed, but the autonomy to feel like individual contributors.

Very good pay and loved being there
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazle Townshp, PAFebruary 26, 2019
I was happy being paid the amount i was and i also loved doing the job. I met alot of new people that i still remained friends with after i was laid off.
Fast paced and not very friendly managers
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KY 40165February 25, 2019
If you don meet rate they get very mad at you, It won't matter to them if you're not feeling well, they want you at your work station at all times. You are also not allowed to talk to your work neighbors.
Pros
30 minutes lunch, then 15 minutes break.
Cons
not allowed to talk to you work neighbors, very stiffing place to work
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your candid feedback. We work hard to ensure we provide opportunities where our associates feel that can be successful. It sounds like there might be some challenges at this location. As you may be aware we have an ethics hotline to report issues just like this. Please report your concern to our hotline and we will work to investigate and resolve your concerns. Integrity Hotline Telephone: (833) 520-0055 | Online: www.IEH.IntegrityStaffing.com

Fun easy job
Inventory Control / Packing Associate (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 23, 2019
Easy job but gets monotone extremely quick and you get bored easily . Though training is simple enough to understand. Can be hard on your body from lifting and stand in place for 10 hours.
Integrity Staffing Solutions Inc.
Picker (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAFebruary 22, 2019
Working for Integrity was okay, but it was temporary, and now I'm looking for employment after their lay-off period. Management for Integrity was often less than knowledgeable about their own policies.