Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,059 reviews matching the search See all 2,071 reviews
Very good pay and loved being there
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazle Townshp, PAFebruary 26, 2019
I was happy being paid the amount i was and i also loved doing the job. I met alot of new people that i still remained friends with after i was laid off.
Fast paced and not very friendly managers
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KY 40165February 25, 2019
If you don meet rate they get very mad at you, It won't matter to them if you're not feeling well, they want you at your work station at all times. You are also not allowed to talk to your work neighbors.
Pros
30 minutes lunch, then 15 minutes break.
Cons
not allowed to talk to you work neighbors, very stiffing place to work
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your candid feedback. We work hard to ensure we provide opportunities where our associates feel that can be successful. It sounds like there might be some challenges at this location. As you may be aware we have an ethics hotline to report issues just like this. Please report your concern to our hotline and we will work to investigate and resolve your concerns. Integrity Hotline Telephone: (833) 520-0055 | Online: www.IEH.IntegrityStaffing.com

Fun easy job
Inventory Control / Packing Associate (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 23, 2019
Easy job but gets monotone extremely quick and you get bored easily . Though training is simple enough to understand. Can be hard on your body from lifting and stand in place for 10 hours.
Integrity Staffing Solutions Inc.
Picker (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAFebruary 22, 2019
Working for Integrity was okay, but it was temporary, and now I'm looking for employment after their lay-off period. Management for Integrity was often less than knowledgeable about their own policies.
Fast reliable
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 21, 2019
Getting to stay active and have three breaks a night makes the time go by faster.lcqa was fun getting to count bins all night you can work at your own pace and. that was what l liked about it.We also did exercise & streached before oyr shift. You got to chose if you wanted to stay over and get overtime if not you could go home.
Pros
30 minute lunch -2 breaks
Cons
Standing 12 hours somedays
Fast-paced, quite the workout
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAFebruary 21, 2019
I enjoyed the warehouses I've worked in. Mostly all functions are rated which means it's very fast-paced, which makes your time go so much faster. It involves a lot of fast-paced walking across large buildings, so you get quite the workout as well.
Pros
Games, drawings, and prizes at holidays. prizes given when company goal is met.
Cons
a little laid back with organization, which can sometimes cause hiccups. Not that easy to convert to company, even when your rate has met the intended goal.
Front Desk Greeter (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAFebruary 15, 2019
Help many people get jobs. Helped with setting up test and translating to little speaking English customers. Set up interviews and starting work days.
Pros
Free Lunch
It was a stressful job.
AFE packing (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJFebruary 9, 2019
The hours were really long and the pay could have been higher with the amount of time we spend there and the amount of work that we do. Warehouse jobs are not easy to do.
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019

We are sorry to hear that you felt this job was not a great fit for you. We have other jobs in the area that are not as physical and provide different flexible hours alternatives. If you are still looking for work, please reach out to your local branch in NJ.

some jobs only last a week
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 9, 2019
they run out of work in a day. you might get to work a week then some jobs last a month. the pay was not enough to use lift if the job was far from your house.
Pros
not enough to pay to get to work on time in lift.
Cons
no jobs at a long period of time available
Collaboration helpful and room to grow in the company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAFebruary 8, 2019
I was treated very well and received proper paperwork . And was informed to work at the company of archway .by my experience with archway very helpful principals. Room to grow in any area of the company. There was lack on my behalf due to a life style I was struggling with. Sad that I left. Overall, far community members of the company was great.
Pros
I had a job
Cons
I left a great job
idk
General Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GAFebruary 8, 2019
I was a temp but for the time I was there it was a learning experience and I'm thankful for it. it would have been nice to go back one day but the only the I have and this is with any job the people that comes to work that really don't want to be their.
Pros
i bring my own lunch so idk
Cons
its 15min enough time to do whatever you need to do
Fast paced
Picker at Amazon (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 7, 2019
I was very sad that I got laid off, I was hoping to get hired on. However, after the Christmas rush they laid us off without any warning. Management is okay.
Pros
Good work and life balance
Cons
Not upfront about the hire on process
Good job for part time holiday work.
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fernley Valley, NV.,seasonalFebruary 6, 2019
Most of my work with Integrity Staffing was to Amazon . Com. Very high paced work that i don't mind. Integrity would not stand up for employees because they seem to be afraid of loosing them as a customer.
Pros
Ot
Cons
Noisy
Not good at all
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCFebruary 1, 2019
Poor Management. Don't Resolve problems at all, don't help with problems. Benefits don't offer good health help, a lot of money you pay for a lot of no-coverage things.
Integrity is horrible!!!
Packer at Amazon (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILJanuary 31, 2019
I worked at Amazon through Integrity. The recruiters/ management/ leads were never on sight. Poor communication. We were constantly left in the dark about things. As far as overtime being canceled. Showing up to work to find out overtime was canceled. We were aware of the position at Amazon being seasonal but there wasn’t really any communication letting us know when our last day would actually be. We weren’t told until two days before that the assignment was ending. I was told on A Sunday that Tuesday would be my last day.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Really short breaks. Poor management.
Good working environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fernley, NVJanuary 30, 2019
I liked the job they placed me in and working the line, shipping and loading the trucks. I worked 4 12 hour days and they were good to me. I would love to go back to work for them again.
Pros
good jobs
Cons
I have a disability and cannot do some of the work
Loved ISS
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 28, 2019
I really did love working with Integrity Staffing Solutions, the business owners are in the office most days. The atmosphere is professional but relaxed.
Pros
Company Owners Onsite with true open door policies.
Cons
No job security even for so called permanent staff.
Great
Recruiting Process Manager (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 26, 2019
Great company to work for, good people upper management very approachable. Integrity has a lot of perks I would send anyone to work for Integrity. Is just a great company
Pros
Great Company to work for overhaul
Cons
No Coms
Hopefully help is provided in finding me employment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 25, 2019
Seeking employment in warehouse or production. I am also skilled in heavy equipment operating. Front end loader,excuvator,forklift,battery operated pallet jack.
Good Start to a Great Career
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJanuary 23, 2019
I learned and grew a lot from my experience with Integrity. I was there for over 5 years and the CEO and CFO are amazingly talented and have created quite an empire in the staffing world. They both are very intelligent and great at finding other intelligent, good people.