Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,055 reviews matching the search See all 2,067 reviews
Good work Enviorment
Seasonal - Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJanuary 19, 2019
Good work environment, safety conscious, good job training, very clean facility and lots of opportunities to work extra. Fun place to work with friendly people
Loved it
Packer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 18, 2019
I really enjoyed this position. Amazon provided a very relaxed and family type of work environment. Management was very informative and helpful. Thorough training.
Great place to work in.
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJanuary 17, 2019
They gave me the opportunity to work with a lot of great people from different cultures. The manager is a great person. he was easy to talk to, i was able to approach him and got his help every time i had a problem.
Pros
Over all a great working experience.
Cons
It was only temporary.
Greatplace to get a job
Inbound Prep (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 17, 2019
The process of getting a job through them at amazon was relatively easy. Amazon and Integrity Staffing Solutions work well together in order to make sure your job experience is excellent.
Pros
paid breaks/lunches, amazing pay
Cons
standing for hours
amazon
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Florence, NJJanuary 16, 2019
decent working and fast paced everyone worked hard togethor did what they were suppose have to meet a rate of 100% everytime so if you dont meet that everyday
Cons
Ever changing and many great people lose jobs daily
RECRUITING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 11, 2019
When I first started to work for this company the excitement of knowing that I was changing lives by offering jobs is what drove me. Since then there have been many restructurestudents set in place and the mission and core values have shifted tremendously
Pros
I advocate for my associates success
Cons
Unstable
I'd rate them in negative numbers if I could.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 10, 2019
I have NOTHING positive to say about Integrity Staffing Solutions. I wrote a review that seems to have been erased, which is why I am writing this. Trust me - the Charlotte warehouse is nowhere I would recommend that anyone I care about to work.
Pros
Free water and coffee.
Cons
Too many to list, but the only integrity they have is in their name.
Very fast paced
Picker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 8, 2019
I loved working here because everything was fast. I worked the 6pm till 530am shift bout time I looked up for break it was already almost time to go home.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Very tiring
fun place to work.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 7, 2019
The staff was always nice to me. a typical day at work was always fast paced but fun. You learned a lot each day . Management was nice but needed to be more responsive. Workplace culture was always business like and respectful. the hours were the hardest part and the most enjoyable was the people I worked with.
Pros
people i worked with
Cons
low pay ana long hours
Paid the bills
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 6, 2019
It’s not that bad of a job. Everyone is supper nice and chill. Just show up to work and do your job and you should be fine!! I think it’s easy money for sure.
good
Seasonal Picker for Amazon (Former Employee) –  Sandy Lake, PAJanuary 3, 2019
As a team member for the rework of ink cartridges, pens and other items, I examine and repackage material for shipment. I constructed and filled boxes with products for shipment insuring proper labeling. I also am required to stack filled boxes on pallets to be transported to the warehouse.
Temp work
Amazon temp coach (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 2, 2019
When your working as a temp the job can be stressful. I think if you need some quick money or just something temporary then I think it will work out for you.
Great people Great place
Amazon -Picker (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 29, 2018
Enjoyed my on both occasions I worked with the company very friendly and understanding staff and I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of extra income or a college student in need of temporary work
Pros
friendly competitive fun environment
Iss
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 27, 2018
Integrity Staffing Solutions will employ you temporarily. If the position is a temp to hire they're very strict on guidelines to employ you with the client for their image. Beware.
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to ensure we match our associates with the best fitting jobs. Generally our clients have criteria that they use to evaluate our employees during the "test" period. Unfortunately not every candidate meets those standards. Our internal teams want to work with you to coach you if you feel like you are not succeeding. It's only through your success that we succeed. If you are ever looking for work in the future - please give us another look. We will work hard to regain your confidence.

Very respectful when you walk in the Door! Right away they give you options to apply for!
Sony (Current Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 20, 2018
All together it’s great company and friendly staff! This place was fast and quick for applying what you want! Most of all they really help you get ready for day one of the job! Telling you where it’s located at and go over the start time! Thank you for your support!
Pros
Great pay, overtime pay!
Cons
No cons
Competitive environment
Picker (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 19, 2018
A competitive environment that is based on individual performance. Management didn't really seem to genuinely care about their employees needs at the work place.
Pros
Free Thanksgiving dinner
Cons
No benefits or paid time off
Great company to work
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 18, 2018
Great staff agency and safe place to work its temp to hire yet no vacation paid but there are beneficial if you are wanting a full time job they will help you get hire
Pros
Weekly paid
Cons
Healthcare
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019

It sounds like you had a great experience, but only gave us one star. If it's due to the benefits package, please give us another look. We have updated our benefits plans and are getting great feedback on them. Our associates are eligible for benefits after only 8 hours working and they are affordable. We hope you'll give us another look.

Fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VADecember 14, 2018
Extremely high paced work. Impossible first time rate quota. too short of a paid break. Temp versus full time favoritism. No fair medical leave options.
Pros
good pay
Cons
rate, and favoritism
Not good but fair enough
COMPUTER REPAIR/IT TECH (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNDecember 14, 2018
Overall good company,could had used a lot more work management wise before starting. Workers were treated poorly on some occasion in some situations but other than that i wish the company survived
money was good hard work
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 13, 2018
it was hard but the money was good it was good exercise with a good amount of walking time .. walked a lot not enough break time though but had to leave for personal reasons