Integrity Staffing Solutions

Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,059 reviews matching the search
A great place to find work
Overall the company is very good place to work for young adults who are trying to learn about work skills and responsibility. That's what i feel like i gives to young adults as myself.
Great company to work
Great staff agency and safe place to work its temp to hire yet no vacation paid but there are beneficial if you are wanting a full time job they will help you get hire
Pros
Weekly paid
Cons
Healthcare
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019
It sounds like you had a great experience, but only gave us one star. If it's due to the benefits package, please give us another look. We have updated our benefits plans and are getting great feedback on them. Our associates are eligible for benefits after only 8 hours working and they are affordable. We hope you'll give us another look.
Fast paced
Extremely high paced work. Impossible first time rate quota. too short of a paid break. Temp versus full time favoritism. No fair medical leave options.
Pros
good pay
Cons
rate, and favoritism
Not good but fair enough
Overall good company,could had used a lot more work management wise before starting. Workers were treated poorly on some occasion in some situations but other than that i wish the company survived
money was good hard work
it was hard but the money was good it was good exercise with a good amount of walking time .. walked a lot not enough break time though but had to leave for personal reasons
Amazing Benefits, But too far from Home!
I think that the opportunities, benefits, and compensation at Integrity are amazing. I really liked working there and would have stayed for a long time if it was not so far from my home.
Friendly work place
Good place to work with opportunities to move up and advance. It is fast paced but something you can get use to. Easy work for a good pay and plenty of hours to work.
Warehouse
Worked at the Amazon warehouse in Fernley, NV. Integrity staffing were our employers and support staff. Loved working 4 days on and 3 off. Interesting learning experience, but very fast paced and you can not stop to rest at any point within work hours.
Pros
It was near-by.
Cons
Very short breaks and lunch for such a large warehouse, it was difficult sometimes to get to lunch easily.
Compassionate and flexibility
Integrity allowed me the flexibility of hours worked and if I wasn't comfortable with the current job, they did their best for another placement. When I needed to call them, I promptly received a return call.
"Good pay, Fast-paced, Team environment"
I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time

Pros

Fun job...never the same two days in a row

Work with a great team

Cons

Absolutely no work life balance. The more you work the more they want you to work.
exciting work environment
Working with Integrity Staffing was one of the best experiences I've had with an employer. Everyday was filled with team work and execution of tasks a hand.
This is a staffing firm for Amazon warehouses
If you are looking to work in a fast paced, warehouse environment, at Amazon, Integrity is the place! They have a strong contract for temporary positions with Amazon warehouses.
Great opportunity for seasonal extra incone
Temporary/Seasonal associates get compensated well and are well informed of what they can expect while on assignment as well as when their assignments are completed. Goals are achievable for those that are willing to stay focused and work. Opportunities for advancement and development are available for determined individuals.

Management positions allow for zero work/life balance and are not compensated as well as the hourly associates based on the amount of time they put in during peak seasons. I personally ended my experience with Integrity on a bad note due to an inexperienced and unethical member(s) of HR failing to do their job properly. But this was one of the only negative experiences that I had throughout my years with the company.

The CEO/Owners of the company are literally amazing, and were fundamental in my career growth as a whole. They are good and honest people, who care about their people as well as their business.
high energy
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, the parties, and the fast-paced environment. The hardest part is actually getting consistent work and some of my coworkers
Hard Sometimes Rewarding Work
It isn't a horrible job and the people internally aren't bad, but the clients can be and the outside hires get run over by the clients. you'll have as much support as they can give. Which isn't always much. The pay isn't worth the hours or stress unless you need the work and are willing to do it for what is paid.
A lot of different types of people working there ( any age)
Have to be at your work place on time from breaks/lunch. They take points away from you. The breaks are very short that you can only sit for 5 minutes then walk back to your work place.
Pros
They have a food truck every day
Cons
breaks are very short that you only sit for 5 minutes then walk back to work
Educational
The job was to stow items on shevle after removing them from larger boxes.Some times the items were toys , books , tools,clothing ,and more.At times dealing with broken or damaged items.
Staffing Agency part-time for Amazon BFI4 Warehouse
Normal day at work. Friendly people and recruiters check your performance from time to time for Amazon expectations. Will replace you anytime so make sure to call to transfer to another warehouse if called. Aren't up to date with information/managing employers so frequently ask for questions.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Can cut you short
It’s quick paced and fun to work at
I like amazon there pay is awesome and there hours are lovely if you can hang it keeps you in shape because it’s a huge work place and you’re always on your feet
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Temp agency for amazon
Integrity Staff Solutions is a temporary agency that primarily hires for Amazon.com. They are like an extension of Amazon same pay, rules and regulations.
Pros
Weekly pay check
Cons
Temporary job
I enjoyed the time i spent working here, I learned a lot about warehousing and how to use my skills, i would work for this company again. The experience I recieved prepared me to become a great lead..