Integrity Tree Services

Integrity Tree Services Employee Reviews

Integrity Tree Services insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues

very hipocrictal

I enjoyed the work I did for this company, but they are very hypocritical about there employees, they enforce there policies but don't adhere to them.

Great company to work for!

Strong leadership, great benefits, positive culture and career advancement opportunity. You'll always be surrounded by great people whether you're in the field or in the office. Great company to work for!

Pros

Benefits, positive culture, great people, career advancement opportunity.

Great culture, passionate workers, growing company

It's enjoyable work with a great group of individuals who actually care about you and the work you put in. The hours can be long sometimes, but the people here and the work being done very much makes it makes it worthwhile. It definitely has a family atmosphere to it.

Pros

Culture, People, Pay/Benefits

Find a better job

The money sounds good but they advertise 25 for an A trimmer but they have 2 different wages which is 25 an hour when your out on the jobsite. but all other stuff you will only receive 15 an hour. And the communication is Horrible. They don't work very many hours, they say 50hrs per week I was there over a month and only worked 1 50hr week. Don't waste your time.

Pros

Company truck

Cons

They lie alot and don't communicate to anyone

No overtime and poor management

No overtime. They don’t like working employees over 40 hours. They expect you to learn things quickly. Pay was decent, get paid weekly, and my coworkers were nice. But when I decided that I wanted to look for a new job, they told me they didn’t want me anymore. So they let me go before I could give them my 2 weeks, and I had no back up job in place. Office/Management has no Integrity.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Strong culture with a bright future

I’ve been with ITS for two years now and have really enjoyed the experience. The people are good, not perfect but good. The “free” environment of tobacco, alcohol, drug, profanity, and gossip free is a tough standard to uphold at times but it has made me a better person and worker. Hardest part of the job, work life balance. There’s a lot to do and we want to be the best. Most enjoyable, great people, good benefits, job security.

Pros

100 percent co paid health insurance, profit sharing doesn’t pay out every month but when it does it’s nice

Cons

Acceptable paid time off but not great.

Hard/Fair Work

Depending on the time of year, work can be heavy or light. Unfortunately, when I started with this company, there was a lot of turmoil within the company; secrets being held, embezzlement and management is slow to act on everything

Jobs at Integrity Tree Services