INTEGRITYOne Partners, Inc. Employee Reviews

Just a Company
Architect (Current Employee) –  Reston, VANovember 4, 2017
The company has expanded and then contracted over the last few years. The founders are still involved. Many managers/directors do not supervise others. There are about the same number of staff who are generally slightly above average in skills. Because of the manager/staff ratio there is no room for meaningful advancement. The pay is above average the benefits are below average. There are may initiatives that are ongoing to revitalize the company that have had no effect.
One of the worst companies to work for!!
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 7, 2016
They refused to offer the salary discussed, kept playing games, eventually ended up not taking the project with them after having the successful interview with the client. Beware, don't waste your time!
Great Place to Develop Yourself and Your Career
Partner (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 11, 2015
In an age where people just don't stay at companies for very long, I find myself here for over 13 years now and expect to stay much longer. Greatest group of people I've ever been able to work with. I've had hard problems to solve, rewarding work, and been given the opportunity to make a difference with my clients along the way. Work environment driven more by teams than hierarchies. Strong professionals who still respect and achieve work-life balance in addition to successful careers. Why choose one when you can have both?
IOP is the place to be
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 11, 2015
IOP is a tremendous company to work for. Their leadership is fantastic, with the founders still running the company enthusiastically.

Management is excellent, and they actually care about employees and their personal growth.

The company will pay for training/certifications/masters degrees if you have a good business case for it, and it will benefit both the employee and the company.

I gave benefits four stars, but only because the 401k matching is weak right now. They are working to correct that. Other than that, the benefits are excellent. They give out bonuses annually based on performance, medical is good, and they sponsor multiple events throughout the year at no cost to the employees. We've gone to baseball games, a gun range, ultimate fighting, etc. Also, there is an annual picnic and Christmas party, both of which are fantastic.

The work environment is excellent. It can be difficult to get to know everyone in the company, since most of us work at client sites for the government, but that can't be helped.

Overall, the culture here is better than any I've experienced before. This is an up and coming company that is on the verge of major growth. If you have integrity, care more about the product than the pay (which is actually quite good), and want to be a part of something bigger than yourself, this is the place for you!
Pros
Company culture, opportunities to grow/learn, lots of great events and opportunities to serve
Cons
401K matching could be better
Cool Projects, Cool People, Cool Clients
Partner (Current Employee) –  Washington DCSeptember 11, 2015
IOP is a great small business delivering leading-edge IT services to our nation's most key missions throughout DHS, FBI, and FDA. Employees are highly respected and the culture is very much about people doing great things, teaming very closely with our clients. As well the leadership respects work-life balance and very much emphasizes a family friendly culture.

IOP offers employees solid opportunities to grow in their career by engagement with mission visible projects that are both challenging and relevant.

If you're up for a challenge to work on really cool projects with really cool people at really cool agencies, contact IOP.
Mission focused work is a great inspiration
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  901K Street, NW Washington, DCSeptember 1, 2015
Working with smart people to develop solutions for key government agencies is something to be proud of. Our work includes supporting the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Food and Drug Administration, and others.

IOP provides opportunities to continuously learn and apply new skills as well as support our local communities through company activities.
Pros
Solid company, great culture, collaborative work environment, mentoring
Great place to grow with a strong culture
Partner (Current Employee) –  Washington DCSeptember 1, 2015
IOP has been in business for 15 years so while the company has grown significantly, the culture has remained as a small, people-focused one.

Smart people, strong culture with folks who are serious about serving clients, developing skills, and having fun along the way. Broad array of services so IOP can tackle any technology or management challenge.

Overall, a great place to work and to grow your career.
Great culture and learning environment!!
Partner (Current Employee) –  Washington DCAugust 31, 2015
IOP is able to attract and retain great people from some of the worlds leading consulting firms. And its the people that make this firm great.

IOP's family friendly culture supports a work-life balance not typically found in consulting firms. Our annual picnic, holiday party, town halls and regular happy hours brings everyone closer and makes the firm a fun place to be.

With its mature leadership and management capabilities, IOP focus' on growing the firm and developing its staff to be the best they can be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTEGRITYOne Partners, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2