Intelitrac, INC Employee Reviews

Horrible Management/no room for advancement
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VANovember 13, 2018
I worked here in 2016 right when they moved to their Ashburn office. I was an executive assistant, one of the first that they hired. I wouldnt recommend working for this company unless they have seriously cleaned up their act. They don't provide clear instructions for your workday, one of the main reason I left was salary. By the recent job descriptions they have changed that due to so much turn-over. Forget about moving up in the company, it is family own/ran. ALL of the higher up have met in college and don't plan on leaving or changing any of the policies. Its just a poorly ran company, Stay Away.
This is not a good company to be involved with
Imagery Analyst (Former Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 12, 2018
First of all, Unless, you really need to make 100K t deploy to a war zone that is Pathetic. E5's after all their allowances make that much. Also, You have to go through CRC in Texas. Let me tell you, get ready to be treated like an E1 Soldier. The second you get picked up from the airport they treat you like an E1 Private. Bring your immunizations? They don't care you are getting stuck anyways, (I was given at least 5 immunizations in the same arm). You have literally enlisted again. Living in horrible barracks right near enlisted soldiers. The first morning they had us get up at 0400 to get issued CAC cards, the Civilians who deal with the CAC cards treat you like an E1 Private and don't show up till 0730AM.
Pros
You have a job.
Cons
Getting treated like a soldier.
Productive and a learning environment
Mid. All Source Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 2, 2018
Intelitrac was my first contract. I was able to learn a lot pertaining to negotiations. Intelitrac are user friendly and the staff is willing to help and provide insight as needed.
An Okay Starting Point
Jr. Programmer (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJuly 30, 2018
I interned at InteliTrac, Inc in 2016. It was an okay internship for developers. We recreated Netflix and also started working on a mobile application using Android Studio. The culture was lacking and it seemed that everyone was being overworked for how small the company was and how much work needed to be done.
unprofessionals
CI Screener (Current Employee) –  Camp MoreheadSeptember 28, 2018
They will say anything to put you in a position and then ignore your emails. Do not hire on with this company or get everything in writing. They are cut throat
Pros
Cons
liers
Run away!!!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 4, 2016
The Co-workers in recruiting are a blast to work with, however I would never recommend anyone to work for InteliTrac, because the management is horrible and treats you like a slave.. They hook you in with a reasonable salary to start, but after 45 days they shove you to your own, NO benefits period unless you are salary (I believe that's actually illegal under Obamacare), NO direct Deposit (Seriously, this is 2016!) Not to mention you are stressed out all day long wondering how you will survive because you'll have candidates back out at the last minute and your hard work for maybe $300 is all for nothing.. If the management actually cared and gave us a decent wage, seriously even $15 an hour base it would be a WHOLE other story.. But for the work you have to do here $10 an hour plus commissions (if your lucky to get someone hired with the horrible salaries we offer contractors) it is not worth it.. The second someone offers me a different job I am gone!
Pros
Good teammates in Recruiting
Cons
Everything else about this company