Intellatriage Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not For Me
Telephonic Triage Nurse (Former Employee) –  Work from homeFebruary 28, 2018
The pay is extremely low. Most new graduates make more than $23 per hour. You never get a predictable schedule. No time for documentation between calls. You are more of a babysitter than a triage nurse. The Management is not open to suggestions....only her way is the right way. It’s a Mom and Pop operation without the Pop.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Everything else
Awesome place to work!
Triage Nurse (Current Employee) –  RemoteOctober 17, 2017
I can't imagine working anywhere else.I have never had a job that the management and co-workers were so supportive and kind to one another. It can get very busy and at times stressful, but there are always team leaders and co-workers willing to help you when you need it. Management bends over backwards to try and accommodate your schedule requests as well as possible. The Nursing Director works almost 24/7 to make sure the hospices, patients and her nurses have every thing they need. She definitely puts all she has in to this growing company!
Pros
Flexible hours, great management, work from home, no uniform or gas costs
Cons
It can get really busy, but what nursing job doesn't.
Face Paced and short-handed !
Remote RN Triage (Current Employee) –  remoteOctober 11, 2017
Expected to handle back-to-back triage nurse hospice calls, without any time in between to finish previous calls or contact appropriate personnel. They are also very unfairly balanced on the call teams . On some teams you may get less than 15 calls in one night , on others, may get 60. It is always extremely unbalanced the amount of call volume one nurse gets vs another.
Pros
at home
Cons
short-handed; some hospices difficult to handle call volume by yourself.
Good dependable work from home employment
Triage Hospice Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLNovember 23, 2016
Very fast paced, multi-tasking imperative, mostly directing calls and
assisting other professionals. Enjoyed the team approach and
management was extremely helpful and clear regarding parameters.

Not enough time to devote to actually helping the patients and
their families one-on-one.

Long shifts, could be stressful.

Learned a wealth of knowledge related to becoming licensed
in different states, working with electronic charting systems in
several different states and with different companies.
Worked with people from all over the United States.
Pros
Work from home - no extra expenditures for clothing or gas, etc.
Cons
No breaks, long hours, very stressful at times.
Great Company With Caring Management
Hospice/Home Health Telephone Triage Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILMay 5, 2016
I love the clinical manager at IntellaTriage and the three team lead nurses are also all terrific. I did not want to leave this company and would not have even considered leaving but for the one and only thing that I dislike and ultimately caused me to leave, and that is the lack of healthcare benefits. I understand, because IntellaTriage is not a large company and probably does not have the purchasing power for benefits of a large company. Other than that, I loved the nurses that I worked with, I loved working from home, and I loved the management team. It is really like a family, in that they care what you are going through in your personal life and will work with you more than anyone else that I have ever worked for. The pay is what I would expect for a work from home position, considering that I didn't have to buy uniforms, eat meals out, or use my car to go to and from work. I would still be with them if I had not needed to leave to find a position with healthcare benefits and I enjoyed working with them very much.
Pros
Great People, Great Teamwork
Cons
No Healthcare Benefits