Intellect Resources Employee Reviews for Trainer

Not much culture
Epic Credentialed Trainer (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LADecember 13, 2016
It comes with the territory. Living as a consultant is a tough job. you get paid nicely, but you are working very long hours with little to no off time.
Good Company to work for, I was on a limited contract for 4-5 weeks
HealthCare Trainer (Former Employee) –  HotelAugust 15, 2014
I was hired by Intellect Resources for a short term of 4-5 weeks. During that time, I was trained on an EMR called MEDHOST. My job duties were to train and provide GO-LIVE support to Medical Health professionals at a Hospital.
Intellect Resources paid very well and took good care of me in terms of compensation and attention to detail to complete the job required.
Pros
A good solid team to work for, Compensation was KEY
Cons
Limited Contract, would like to continue to work in this area
Good Company
Medhost EMR Consultant & Trainer (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 2, 2014
Much smaller and thereby friendlier and more accommodating than other bigger vendors.
offers diverse options, enjoyed the travel to different sites and meeting new people.
Consultant-CPOE Trainer (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaMay 17, 2014
My focus was training. I was contracted to deliver training to the clinical staff at five different sites. I learned to ask questions about what is in place, what is working and what needs to change prior to the start of training to customize the material to each site. The assumption was that the sites operated to a standard and that was a wrong assumption. My goal is to deliver training that is appropriate to the audience that is in my class.
There was a triage for communication within management/leadership staff that left a lot to be desired. There is a lot of favoritism and that is not acceptable. Co-workers were wonderful. We worked together to get it done. Hardest part was being away from home for two months. I will never do it again.The most enjoyable was meeting new people, going places I had never been. The very best was having a successful go live, knowing that the training was productive.
Pros
lots of travel
Cons
away from home for long periods of time
Epic Credentialed Trainer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 9, 2014
Excellent place to work. I was great people were wonderful, very diverse.
Pros
fun place to work fun
Credentialed Epic Trainer (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 15, 2012
Working at IR has been a pleasure. When I started with the company, I was new to the Healthcare IT field. Since I have been here I have learned so much that will benefit me in my future endeavors. Learned a lot about the Epic software system and have had some of the best coworkers you can ask for.
I am thankful for the opportunity to have gained an entry way into HIS, EMR/EHR
Epic EMR Credentialed Trainer/Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 4, 2012
While I do not agree with all of their practices I like the fact that they will hire without experience in the industry and give you the opportunity to gain experience into the Healthcare Industry.
Pros
they offer a great opportunity into the healthcare industry
Cons
its all about corporate politics.
Good starting company.
Credentialed Epic Trainer (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 19, 2012
Good starting company management not always present at times but visible when available.
Fun workplace.
Epic Cadence Trainer (Former Employee) –  Kenner, LAMarch 16, 2012
Provided extensive knowledge in Epic system's software. Great chance for an individual without a healthcare background to establish themselves.