IntelliDyne Employee Reviews

Best Company I've worked for.
Senior Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 5, 2018
Intellidyne is by far an awesome company. Benefits are great, job replacement is very likely if your contract ends, staff/HR are the best! I would love to come back and work for them. The job locations are too far for me right now, but I'm sure I will be back. I love the company. They make you feel like family and always work for you as well. Very awesome company.
Pros
Free Luncheons, Awards/bonus of Monetary value
Tech Bench Technician (Department of Defense Health Affairs/Tricare Management Network Operations)
Tech Bench Technician (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJune 25, 2018
Serving as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems, including hardware/software, passwords, and printer problems, network and desktop support to federal and contract employees.
Pros
Assisting employees
Cons
No cons
Company that values employees and customer service
Proposal Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 3, 2018
A company that truly treats its employees well and is very focused on providing quality service to the customer. This a great place to work if you are looking for a career in government contracting.
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 1, 2018
The core values of IntelliDyne (Commitment, Integrity, Quality, Loyalty, Teamwork and Diversity) are very important to me and that's why I joined the team.
Pros
Great employee support
Cons
Limited vertical promotion
No job secruity
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 28, 2018
Management could not be trusted they would go out of there way to make things bad. I was told not to talk to anybody and no body that worked there really talked to each other and you had to really watch your back side.
Great
Tier II Sr. Deskside Technician (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJanuary 8, 2018
You work here you are a part of a family. You will love it here.

I worked as a Deskside and this is the best postition if you do not want to be sitting behind a desk.
Fast paced start-up environment
Sr. Programmer & Database Administrator (VP Tier) (Former Employee) –  Bethpage, NYAugust 24, 2017
It was a great place to be as I started working here when it was in two suites of an incubator. Was awarded INC 500 recognition for being the fastest growing privately held company.
Great place to work.
Contractor - Lead Web Content Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 21, 2017
Great place to work. Productive, skillful and above and beyond services. Diverse culture and people and willing to help you grow. Learned a lot about leadership skills.
Intellidyne LLC
Senior Help Desk Analyst/Junior Network Admin (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 8, 2017
I worked for Intellidyne for 2 years, and everything started out good, but it changed with Management changed. We had a bad PM and Management staff. There was numerous investigations on the management staff, but nothing was ever done to improve the circumstances. I've been gone from that contract for almost 2 years now, and I know that a lot of the managers that was there, when I was there are gone. They became Federal employees.
Pros
Good coworker
Cons
bad management
Loving place to work
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAAugust 3, 2017
Coming to work was like coming home to family. I've learned skills in engineering. A topical day at work was like enable and disabling ports and Publishing Certs
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
n/a
Amazing Team
IT Help Desk Tier 1 (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJuly 28, 2017
Intellidyne truly cares about their employees. They take into consideration your life outside of work as well and accommodate you. Building a strong connection with the team is very big with Intellidyne.
Scheduling
Video Network Center Scheduler (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 15, 2017
Scheduled and coordinated audio and video conferencing using CRS and TMS systems. Use audio and video technology to maximize communication efforts, completing over 1,762 reservations and an additional 507 change requests.
work
Video Teleconference Operations Engineer (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 20, 2017
Spent 9 years with this organization and was sad when they lost the contract at Defense Health Systems formally names TRICARE Management. Started out at desktop technician to network admin to VTC technician.
Great company
Deskside Support Specialist Tier (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 9, 2017
Best Company to work! Best Management. Best Benefits. GREAT environment. always busy and you always have something to do. Great managers. great team!!
Very good company to work for
Jr. Deskside Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Great Lakes, ILOctober 28, 2016
The clients are very pleasant to work with and the management is excellent. You just have to come in everyday and do your job.
Very rewarding company to work for with supportive management structure.
SENIOR HELP DESK SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJuly 12, 2016
Work with user community to resolve various hardware and software issues.
Gained a working knowledge of computer networking. Learned the importance of Hardware and Software standards and requirements. Gained a working knowledge of automated software deployment.
Management was very supportive of it's employees providing training where needed, always open to suggestions and maintained an "Open Door" policy from the CEO to your direct manager.
Co-worked were knowledgeable, always supportive and available to provide technical support.
The most enjoyable part of the job was supporting my client on a daily basics.
Employee focused company.
Principal Backup Admin / Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 20, 2015
Employee focused company. Management really take the concerns and complaints of their employees seriously. It has been a great experience working for this small company.
Busy and challenging job
Senior Financial Manager - FISCAM (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAOctober 4, 2015
I like the job because it busy and challenging therefore opportunity to learn and grow. The manager has been constantly gracious even we are handling job pressures.
Excellent to place to work for
Quality Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJuly 21, 2015
I worked in the Quality Assurance Dept and right from day one I was at home. Co-workers were friendly and the work environment was conducive and great things could be accomplished. Most enjoyable part of the job was the rigor with which we completed the CMMI SCAMPI A assessment successfully for the first time without any hitch.
Pros
Highly ethical at all levels
Cons
Too many meetings
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 8, 2015
Co-workers are great
Contract for DOD
Many different positions and opportunities
Most enjoyable part of job is people I work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IntelliDyne. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2