IntelliDyne Employee Reviews

Best Company I've worked for.
Senior Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 5, 2018
Intellidyne is by far an awesome company. Benefits are great, job replacement is very likely if your contract ends, staff/HR are the best! I would love to come back and work for them. The job locations are too far for me right now, but I'm sure I will be back. I love the company. They make you feel like family and always work for you as well. Very awesome company.
Pros
Free Luncheons, Awards/bonus of Monetary value
Fun environment
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVOctober 23, 2018
During my limited time with this company they were professional and caring. They looked out for the employee while maintaining professionalism. I would recommend it.
Company that values employees and customer service
Proposal Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 3, 2018
A company that truly treats its employees well and is very focused on providing quality service to the customer. This a great place to work if you are looking for a career in government contracting.
Tech Bench Technician (Department of Defense Health Affairs/Tricare Management Network Operations)
Tech Bench Technician (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJune 25, 2018
Serving as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems, including hardware/software, passwords, and printer problems, network and desktop support to federal and contract employees.
Pros
Assisting employees
Cons
No cons
No job secruity
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 28, 2018
Management could not be trusted they would go out of there way to make things bad. I was told not to talk to anybody and no body that worked there really talked to each other and you had to really watch your back side.
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 1, 2018
The core values of IntelliDyne (Commitment, Integrity, Quality, Loyalty, Teamwork and Diversity) are very important to me and that's why I joined the team.
Pros
Great employee support
Cons
Limited vertical promotion
Intellidyne provides great opportunity to move up.
Network Security Engineer (DoD) (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAOctober 17, 2013
Excellent Benefits
Good learning experience
Professional environment
Values culture
Great management team
Intellidyne LLC
Senior Help Desk Analyst/Junior Network Admin (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 8, 2017
I worked for Intellidyne for 2 years, and everything started out good, but it changed with Management changed. We had a bad PM and Management staff. There was numerous investigations on the management staff, but nothing was ever done to improve the circumstances. I've been gone from that contract for almost 2 years now, and I know that a lot of the managers that was there, when I was there are gone. They became Federal employees.
Pros
Good coworker
Cons
bad management
The best place to work!
Senior Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAFebruary 26, 2014
IntelliDyne is a fantastic company of which I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of. The management and HR staff seem to care about the employees and that shows in the review process and in how the employees are compensated. The hardest part about this job is that it will be ending soon due to the contract conclusion. Each day has been enjoyable!
Pros
Telework, benefits
Cons
Contract work ends
Great company
Deskside Support Specialist Tier (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 9, 2017
Best Company to work! Best Management. Best Benefits. GREAT environment. always busy and you always have something to do. Great managers. great team!!
Very rewarding company to work for with supportive management structure.
SENIOR HELP DESK SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJuly 12, 2016
Work with user community to resolve various hardware and software issues.
Gained a working knowledge of computer networking. Learned the importance of Hardware and Software standards and requirements. Gained a working knowledge of automated software deployment.
Management was very supportive of it's employees providing training where needed, always open to suggestions and maintained an "Open Door" policy from the CEO to your direct manager.
Co-worked were knowledgeable, always supportive and available to provide technical support.
The most enjoyable part of the job was supporting my client on a daily basics.
Not a good place to work at
Installation Tech (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYApril 21, 2012
A typical day at this company consist of doing nothing. They make promise about how much work they have but when you get there you realize you made a big mistake,there is barely any work in there 6 persons operation.They management is no good i never worked at a place where they tell you to take a day off they need 30 days notice thats unheard of but true at this company.The co workers are slightly racist they refer to black people as colored.One of them actually said to me that he wish gas prices would go to $10 a gallon so it could increase the companies bottom line.I was disgusted at the greedy selfishness of his thoughts especially driving to work. The hardest part of the job was getting through an 8 hour day doing nothing but look at a computer. The most enjoyable part of the day was leaving that place. I would not advise anyone to leave there current position which is what i did believing empty promises that are not fulfilled once you arrive.
Pros
cold breakfast sitting for hours
Cons
come in 9am leave at 5pm with 1/2 hour lunch
Great place to work.
Contractor - Lead Web Content Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 21, 2017
Great place to work. Productive, skillful and above and beyond services. Diverse culture and people and willing to help you grow. Learned a lot about leadership skills.
Productive Work Environment
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 12, 2015
I have a good team that I work with. The company communicates with the employees consistently. The company values its employees.
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Did not receive pay raises for annual performance appraisals
overall good place to work
System Engineer/ Network admin (Current Employee) –  Arlington VAMay 1, 2014
I have been with this company and worked along with them for couple years and nothing bad I could say as of yet. Management overall very good and honest people to work with. Learned a lot from the company but then again that only depends on yourself on how much your willing to put yourself out there to learn.

Hardest part of the job is to deal with some co workers that are hired and has no clue what the job is or any idea. Makes me wonder how they even got hired for the job, feels like the company was just trying to fill a open spot.
Loving place to work
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAAugust 3, 2017
Coming to work was like coming home to family. I've learned skills in engineering. A topical day at work was like enable and disabling ports and Publishing Certs
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
n/a
Great
Tier II Sr. Deskside Technician (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJanuary 8, 2018
You work here you are a part of a family. You will love it here.

I worked as a Deskside and this is the best postition if you do not want to be sitting behind a desk.
work
Video Teleconference Operations Engineer (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 20, 2017
Spent 9 years with this organization and was sad when they lost the contract at Defense Health Systems formally names TRICARE Management. Started out at desktop technician to network admin to VTC technician.
IntelliDyne
Creative Services Lead Design Architect (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 9, 2014
This is an excellent place to work. Many different kinds of projects to work on. That kept my skill set growing as well as my portfolio. Management is outstanding fun and generous. Co-workers are a fun group as well. Great team!
Fast paced start-up environment
Sr. Programmer & Database Administrator (VP Tier) (Former Employee) –  Bethpage, NYAugust 24, 2017
It was a great place to be as I started working here when it was in two suites of an incubator. Was awarded INC 500 recognition for being the fastest growing privately held company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IntelliDyne. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2