Intelligere Employee Reviews

1.3Job Security & Advancement
Certified Medical Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNDecember 18, 2018
Intelligere is good place to work, it is very relaxed workplace where you can choose your own schedule. I was scheduling to work days i can and not sign up days I can't
Bad Management
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  PlymouthNovember 1, 2018
The management is horrible. They pick favors and don't tend to take any actions in their worker's concerns or needs. Worst place I have ever worked in.
Management did not follow its own mission statement
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJune 26, 2018
The entire organization met monthly to discuss goals etc and every meeting staff was often reminded of the core values of the organization: accountability, quality, team work, etc. however the CEO never held any managers/directors to it. Managers got away with everything or covered their own mistakes or never owned up to errors. Any time they had bad days it also reflected on the team atmosphere. What came of this was unhappy employees which interpreted to sloppy work. Interpreters were also miserable but many of them stayed on board due to their relationship with team members. The sad part is, management and ceo always blamed staff for not meeting monthly goals. They need to look at themselves and make changes. I left after 5 years, and couldn’t be more happy about my decision. A new ceo has now stepped in, but same managers are still around which means the atmosphere will never change. Good luck.
Very Poor Management
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMarch 15, 2018
All the qualified interpreters left due to poor management. All the inexperienced interpreters are welcome to apply with lower rate. Old owner was very caring.